CHAPTER 3

"Look, it's weirdo", said one of Richard's friends.

''Well, don't emphasize it", said Richard. "He already knows what a mess up he is, right Norman?". Norman didn't answer and Richard went on, "Yeah. And you just don't want to mess up your own life, you had to take Bradley to your shit, too."

"I didn't messed up her life", answered Norman. "She needed a friend, and I was there for her".

"No", said Richard, "I think you used that opportunity to get to her. Well... how do you feel, huh? To mess her up?", he asked Norman while pushing him lightly again and again. "It was your fault!", he shouted pulling Norman's shirt and pushed him hard beside the car. "You... you dragged Bradley into your miserable shit, you pathetic loser!"

"Hey, leave him alone". It was Faye who was a holding a bag of groceries.

Richard let go of Norman and said to him, "Oh, look. It seems like you're gonna drag another one to your freakishness. Only she's a tiny bitch", he said and he and his friends started to leave.

Faye felt blood rushed through her veins and dropped her bag of groceries. "Hey, wait", she said and Richard turned around. She quickly smacked his face hard. He fell down to the ground."Well, this tiny bitch just kicked your ass!", she said and she and Norman went to the car and drove away.

-----

Meanwhile, back at the motel, Norma nervously put her papers together, when she saw a car arrived at front of the motel. She fixed herself then went outside to meet the client.

"Hi, I'm glad you can make it, I'm Norma Bates", she said as she shook the man's hand, "but I thought that Mr. Johnson will be the one to meet me here?"

"Yes, Mrs. Bates. My name is Garret Gales. Unfortunately, Mr. Johnson is a busy man", the man replied. "He send me here instead and-"

"Oh", said Norma. "Well, let's get to it. As you can see I was planning to enhance the building, maybe put a second floor or start a little restaurant right there", Norma was saying as she showed Gales the motel property. "All I need is a little help and this little motel will be big on business and Mr. Johnson and I will both profit".

"That is a good idea, Mrs. Bates, like the one you did on the presentation at the office", said Gales.

"Well, thank you".

"But there is one problem and-".

"Problem?", Norma was lost.

"This motel looks quite promising, but it also has a bad history".

"Oh... that. It's...",said Norma and sighed."We had nothing to do with all of the things that happened here. It was just bad timing for us and I-"

"Mrs. Bates, it's was nice to see your enthusiasm to make your business grow", said Gales. "But Mr. Johnson said that bad history is bad for business. Now, he's not quite sure if he still wants to have business with you, and you keep calling the office so he sent me here instead".

"He is not sure?", Norma said irritably. "That's a new one".

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Bates", said Gales. "Good day", he added and he left Norma dazed and confused.

-----

"Who are those guys?", Faye asked Norman while they're still at the road.

"Richard Sylemore, we're at school together", replied Norman.

"Well, he's an ass", said Faye and Norman laughed. "So... was it because of a girl?"

Norman looked down and said, "Yeah. Bradley Martin. She was an incredible girl".

"Was?", asked Faye.

"She... she had family problems and... she killed herself", answered Norman still looking down.

"Really? That is nuts. I mean... I'm sorry".

"It's fine. It was a long time ago", said Norman and they became silent for a little while. But then, Norman said, "You did a great punch at Richard,anyway. Congratz", he joked and they both laughed.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I have anger issues", answered Faye and they reached the motel. They both saw Norma standing outside the motel and Faye added, "Oh, and please don't tell your mom about that".

"Sure", said Norman.

"Thanks", said Faye and they went out of the car.

"Great, you got it", said Norma as she walked toward them.

"Yes, mother", answered Norman.

"Where will we put it?", asked Faye.

"At the motel office, dear", Norma replied.

"Okay", said Faye and walked away.

"So, how's your meeting with Mr. Johnson?", Norman asked Norma.

"Well, he send his asshole assistant to tell me that he liked my proposition, but, will you believe it? He said that 'he is not sure if he still wants to have business with me'. The reason? Because of the stupid past of this motel", answered Norma the she went straight to their house.

******

Having fun reading yet?

Please comment and keep on reading...

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!! = )