Chapter 27

It was pouring rain when Dylan reached the Bates residence with the groceries Norma told him to buy. He opened the door and called for Norma. No answer.

"Norma! I'm here with the groceries", he called again.

"I'll take it", said Faye coming out for the other room.

"Oh, where's Norma?" asked Dylan.

"She's resting. She doesn't feel well" answered Faye as she took the groceries from Dylan.

"Okay", Dylan said as he looked suspiciously at Faye. "Why are you all wet?" he then asked.

"Uh, well... I forgot my umbrella", answered Faye. "I think I should start cooking dinner, then".

"Right. I better go check Norma-"

"Wait!" Faye shouted suddenly, surprising Dylan.

"What?" he asked.

"Norma said not to disturb her. She's very sick. She doesn't want to talk to anyone right now", Faye said blocking Dylan's way.

"O-kay. You are acting weird... and what's wrong with your eyes?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nothing's wrong with my eyes. What's wrong with your eyes?" Faye said without a breath.

"What? What are you- you're not making any sense right now", said Dylan.

Faye became silent. Her whole face was sweating.

"What the hell is going on?" Dylan asked sternly.

"Nothing", said Faye.

Dylan sensed that something was wrong and run toward the stairs.

"Norma!" he shouted. "Norman!"

"No!" shouted Faye as she tried to stopped Dylan.

Dylan then took his gun out but Faye knocked it out of his hand with a bat.

"Aagh!!! Bitch!" Dylan shouted in pain and Faye swing the bat to his head knocking him unconscious.

                                                                      ******

Hallooo!

What do you think is gonna happen next?

I'm so sorry it almost took a year to update this story. But, I'm back now and I'm finishing this.

Hope you like it! Thanks!