CHAPTER 18

"I'm sorry I broke one of the mirrors, Mrs. Bates. You can cut it out on my payroll". Faye said to Norma.

 "Well, what can we do? Just don't go breaking things, okay? We're on a tight budget here. I'm definitely gonna cut it on your salary", answered Norma.

 "I'm really sorry".

 "Yeah, yeah. It's fine", said Norma. "But are you sure you're okay to work? That doesn't really looks good", she told Faye mentioning her bandage arm.

 "It's fine now, Mrs. Bates. I already took care of it", answered Faye.

"Well, you should rest. I can take care of everything in here".

"No, I'm fine, Mrs. Bates. I'm-"

"I'm your boss. It's an order", said Norma. "Go".

Faye didn't have a choice and did so. As she went to the house, she saw Norman in the hallway. 

"Hey", said Norman.

"Hey".

"You should get some rest", said Norman, looking at Faye's bandage.

"Yeah, that's what your mother told me. And I really can't say no", Faye answered then asked, "How about you? Are you okay?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?", answered Norman and went outside the house.

                                                                       ------

Norma was inspecting the construction of the half finished restaurant, when a car parked at the motel grounds. Norma realizes that it was Mr. Robertson.

"Good morning, Mr. Robertson", greeted Norma. "I didn't really expect you today".

"Yes, well I was in town so I decided to stop by", Robertson answered.

"Oh, well you can see the restaurant was nearly complete. Thanks to you", said Norma. 

"Can we talk in your office Mrs. Bates?", Robertson said suddenly.

"Uh, sure", answered Norma and they went inside.

Robertson handed Norma a construction plan. "This is the new plan for the motel".

"New plan?", Norma was confused. "But we already have an agreement".

"Yes, but I thought the motel will be much more greater than it was. This is just a suggestion. Don't worry, I'll take care of it, since you do not have the financial state".

Norma was slightly annoyed, but said, "That's a good plan for the business, but I'll think about it".

"Well, you should think fast, Mrs. Bates", said Robertson. "Thank you for your time", he added and went back to his car and drove away.

                                                                               ******

So, Bates Motel season 5 is gonna end soon.

Noooooooooooooooo..........

How do you feel about it? Me? I'm devastated.  = (

You?