~Chapter 15~ What now?

I knew she would! I knew mommy would kiss daddy! Well yeah, she's my mom so obviously I know her very well. How do I know it? Well when your father's stage name is Eminem then his whole life is shown in magazines. It was the cover of VIBE magazine. The title said: "Eminem And Ex-Wife Kim, Back Together?" and it showed a pic of mommy and daddy kissing in daddy's car. I don't really know if mommy and daddy are back together cause they don't really wanna talk about it. I guess that means they aren't even really sure themselves. All I know is daddy hangs out with mommy a lot and mommy calls daddy pretty often, even at night!

I actually don't really know how I'm supposed to feel about this. I mean, it's been awhile I haven't seen my parents so close. I guess I need a real talk with mom and dad cause even though they say that's 'adults story', I'm still their daughter so of course I deserve explanations. This week-end, Alaina, Whitney and I was at mom's and we really wanted to clear things. Alaina and I dragged mommy to the couch and asked her once and for good if she and daddy were back together.

She confirmed it.

One year later...

I'm 19 now. I still live at daddy's house and he's still dating mommy and I think they've never loved each other as much as they do right now. Now daddy's house is also mommy's house. Alaina bought mommy's old house. Whitney couldn't stop saying she wanted a little sister and now we have one! Her name is Leyah. She has daddy's blue eyes and she's really cute. Nathan got married and now his girlfriend is pregnant. He lives with her in their own house.

Well yeah, many things changed... Many things changed me also. I've learned so many things from what happened in my life till there. Sharing daddy, being less reserved, not going out too late... But there's one thing I learned and understood above all; I've always been Marshall's little girl but I've never really been Eminem's daughter. Which is not a bad thing.

Thanks for have read my diary. :)

~Marshall's little girl