~Chapter 4~ I'll do anything for you to see you smile

Whitney and Lainie walked downstairs and ran towards daddy to hug him. Daddy hugged them back.

"Daddy, who's that girl in the living room?" Whitney asked as daddy picked her up.

Uncle Nate came in. "She's daddy's new girlfriend, Grace." He said as I sighed at that name.

Grace joined us in the kitchen and stood next to daddy. "Uhm.. Marshall, I think I'll go back home now.."

Daddy put Whitney back on the floor as she kept holding his hand tightly, glaring at Grace.

"Oh, alright. Want me to give you a ride?" Daddy asked, trying to ignore Whitney's glare on Grace.

Grace smiled seductively at daddy as she nodded softly. I swear if Whitney had a gun she would've shot that bitch right in the heart. Daddy lowed down to Whitney's size and explained her he had to go for some minutes which made her cry and storm upstairs. I glared at daddy and headed upstairs with Lainie to comfort Whitney.

[Grace's P.O.V.]:

Marshall and I walked out to his car.

I felt disappointed. His daughters seemed so cute and nice, I didn't wanna make them hate me... I hope they could understand that Marshall and I really love and need each other.

I looked outside the window while Marshall was driving. There was a heavy silence in the car so I decided to say something.

"Uhm.... It's really cold......" I said, turning to Marshall. I could see he was mad so I just stroked his thigh softly while he wrapped his hoodie around my shoulders. We arrived at my house. I kissed Marshalls lips gently then I left while he drove back to his own house.

[Hailie's P.O.V.]:

I was in my bedroom, checking my mails on my laptop when I heard daddy come back. I heard him come upstairs and knock on my door. I got up and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked aggressively.

"Is Whitney okay?" Daddy asked, putting his hands in his pockets. I nodded yes as I looked down. Daddy lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes.

"Don't be mad.." He said calmly.

I broke into tears. "Why did you bring her?! Why did you say Alaina, Whitney and I would be the only women you'll ever love?! Why did you lie to us?!?!?" I asked, yelling at him as the tears was rolling on my red cheeks.

"Hailie?"

"What?!" I asked still yelling and crying.

"Do you want me to dump her?" Daddy asked, frowning.

Was he serious? What could I even answer? "You wouldn't do that..." I said, wiping my tears with my sleeve.

"I'll do anything to make you smile." Daddy said seriously.