~Chapter 7~ She's what?!?!

One year later...

[Grace's P.O.V.]

Marshall's daughters are like my own daughters now, I could give my life for them. I woke in Marshall's arms this morning, just like every single morning in fact. Marshall was still sleeping as he had to rest a bit for his concert in Detroit which is in four days. Anyways... I was feeling a bit weird lately. Nauseas, dizziness, tiredness and Marshall and I had sex together many times so I thought I probably was pregnant. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower then I got dressed quickly and knocked on Hailie's bedroom door. She obviously was awake as I heard noises. She opened the door.

"Grace? Is something wrong?" I realized she noticed my worried expression.

"Uhm... Can you and Lainie come with me to the doctor? I need to check up on something..." I said calmly.

Hailie nodded gently. "Yeah, sure. I'll go wake Alaina up."

I smiled. "Thank you." I walked downstairs while Hailie knocked on Alaina's bedroom door.

Nathan was making breakfast and Whitney was laying on the couch watching cartoons as she held her teddy bear. I greeted Nathan then I walked towards Whitney and stroked her hair softly.

"Morning, hun." I smiled down at her gently.

She looked up at me and smiled faintly. "Where is daddy..?"

I sat next to her. "He's still sleeping but he'll wake up soon, don't worry." She laid her head on my lap as I stroked her straight blonde hair gently.

Hailie and Alaina walked downstairs and we all sat at the table when we heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Marshall woke up. He walked towards us then Whitney jumped in his arms and so did Hailie and Alaina. I smiled at this beautiful scene.

After this huge hug, Marshall walked towards me and kissed my cheek so I did the same. We all ate breakfast while talking about random things. Hailie, Alaina and I left the house right after breakfast. Alaina drove us to the doctor.

Three hours later...

I got out of the dorctor's office. Now I had to tell the news to Hailie and Alaina but also to Marshall....

[Hailie's P.OV.]

Grace walked towards us, holding papers in her hand. "So uhm.. how to say that... I-I'm pregnant." She said worried.

SHE'S WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Damn, she was pregnant with my dad...