~Chapter 11~ Mystery...

One week later...

Daddy left for his concert and we only have one more week to spend without him. I really miss him though. I try to ignore this by shopping or hanging out with some friends but I still miss him a lot. Daddy said we could watch his live tonight on SNL. Grace takes care of us pretty well even if she's not home really often... She makes us breakfast, dinner, she helps Whitney with her homeworks and she cleans the house. I wonder what she does while she's not home but that's none of my buisness. After all, she and daddy aren't married yet.

I came back home from school, it was 4:00pm. Nathan and Whitney was on the couch, watching cartoons and Alaina was on the phone with her friend, Cassie in the kitchen.

"Hey everyone." I said as I closed the door behind myself.

Nathan and Whitney turned to me and smiled. "Hey Hai-Hai." Whitney said.

"How was school?" Uncle Nate asked.

I shrugged. "It was good." He kissed my forehead and walked back to Whitney.

I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a can of Diet Coke. A few minutes later, Grace entered in the house, fixing her hair.

Wait, why was she fixing her hair?

"Hey! Sorry I was at the supermarket." She said as she took off her coat.

"Where are the bags then?" Alaina asked as she frowned at Grace.

"They're.. I didn't really find anything good so I left." She walked upstairs.

It was now 11:30pm and it was SNL show time, I couldn't wait to see daddy. We all sat on the couh.

Daddy was great, of course. But it was bed time now. We all climbed upstairs to our own bedroom. I leaned in my bed and turned on my laptop on cause I wanted to tweet to daddy. I turned it off right after and I leaned down in my bed when I heard footsteps.

"Come in, they're sleeping." I heard Grace whispering.

I heard her slamming her door and giggling. Who was this person? Was it a friend?