~Chapter 13~ I can see you're sad

First of all, I apologize for not having posted this chapter earlier. Many things are happening in France so I couldn't really work on it. Hope you will forgive me? Enjoy.

***********************************************************************************

Today, daddy's coming back and I still don't know what to do about you know what. I think I should let him know it by himself but if I don't tell him I'd feel like betraying his trust in me. I really don't know... But I'll think about it later cause for now there's something really positive that's happening, uncle Nate is gonna get married in one week! So Alaina, mommy and I are gonna buy our dresses tomorrow. Yeah, Nate invited mommy cause he considers her as a part of his family which is true. She's the mother of his brother's daughters. I can't wait!!

Grace spends most of her nights away, I don't even know why but I don't give a shit anyway as I hate her since she cheated on daddy. I don't think I could ever forgive her. Granny is visiting us today as she wanna see us and daddy. Since daddy forgave her, she visits us pretty often and that's such a good point especially right now as Grace is there only when she needs new clothes. 

At night

Daddy just called to tell us he'll be there in around ten minutes. Debbie is already there and she said we would have a surprise when daddy will be there. I'm the kind of person to hate surprises but I guess this is gonna be a good suprise. We all was waiting for daddy on the couch as we watched TV. Whitney was sat between my legs as she wanted me to make a braid with her hair. We heard the doorbell so Nathan walked to the door and opened it. Daddy came in. We all ran to him and jumped in his arms. He looked around after our huge family hug.

"Where is Grace?" He asked.

"She-I don't know." I answered as I looked down.

He frowned. "Hailie what did you do?"

I looked up at daddy. "What did I do?! WHAT DID I DO?! YOU SHOULD ASK THIS TO YOUR DIRTY FIANCEE!!!" I yelled.

He frowned as I stormed upstairs to my bedroom. I felt so guilty... Daddy entered in. I guess he understood something was wrong.

He sat on my bed. "I can see you're sad."

I looked down.

"What happened?"

I sighed. "I can't tell you."

He took my hand into his."You know I can keep a secret."

I started to cry. "She's a hoe, daddy.."

He frowned a bit. "What do you mean?"

I looked at him in tears. "Grace cheated on you when you were gone... I didn't wanna tell you cause I know you love her and don't wanna lose her but she's not a good person, I swear."

I explained daddy the whole story and of course, he lost his temper. Grace came in the house at the wrong moment I think...

"Marshall!" Grace yelled as she jumped in daddy's arms all smiling and shit.

Daddy pushed her against the wall and slapped her. "DON'T YOU NEVER DARE TOUCHING EVEN ONE HAIR OF MY DAUGHTERS!!!!" He wanted to slap her again but uncle Nate pulled him back.

Grace cried as she looked at daddy. 

Daddy glared at her. "Get out of my fucking house, now!"

She left crying even more.