You hated it

SMACK! As a small cold hand came in contact with your face. Burning and tingling remained. All the kids cheered your bullies on while they were jumping you at school. You tried to crawl away gasping with each breath  but they grabbed you by your ankle, yanked you to them to soon slam your head into the ground while they called you a freak and another called you a monster and whore. You started to cry blood
That's when Ricky said "oh look little freak is crying come guys we should stop, HAHAHA sike" as he hit your stomach. He stepped on your legs hearing a loud crunch before everyone ran.

Two teachers came running to you as they called the paramedics, in the distant sirens could be heard, paramedics checked your pulse and put you on a stretcher ready for the ER. They  came and brought you to the hospital where an iv was hooked into your arms along with a breathing tank. You were scared to home, yup you got abused there to. You know your mom would hit you. Sick or not sick

She came after you gave them your number, she came without speaking a word to you. She looked so kind when talking to the doctor, smiling and flirting but when you smiled at her she gave you a look which made you look down and drop a tear you knew your fate at home.The doctor noticed and gave you a hug "I know your in a lot of pain but it will get better" he gave you a reassuring smile as you and your mom walked out to the car.

She didn't say anything the whole ride home. It was when you stepped into the house the tension in the air dropped a loud CRACK! Was heard as your 'father' punched you in the nose making it drip blood and your mother kicked you until you dropped to the ground the burning sensation built up in your stomach almost making you throw up.  "you made us pay so much money, you fucking faggot, piece of shit" they said while laughing. You got up help your nose and limped to your room in the basement to escape while you can.

It wasn't a pretty room AT ALL, there were cobwebs and you could hear mice running across the floor, but your parents didn't give too shits about you. You were planning on moving out but you haven't gotten that far.

You had well I guess you could call bed, ur wasn't the best material but it was something for comfort. A ton of clumped of sheets that you had to go sneak to be washed.But you at least had some clothes. Your grandma gave you a ton of money before she died. But when you were half way with spending the money your parents found out and took it and used it for drugs and drinks.

You dropped onto your clump of sheets and started to cry one tear. You slapped your head saying "come on your strong don't cry." But you couldn't help it as you got your sheets a little wet with your tears.

You looked up at the stairs to hear commotion going on, your peak your head out and notice it's just your parents arguing.

You were done with there bullshit. Anger built inside of you as you finitely arose from you bed to leave the basement. 
You walked up stairs and passed your "mother" and"father". The mom grabbed you by your hair as you hit a pressure point on her hand making it go numb.  Her face was dumbfounded as You grabbed her by her hair getting a good grip and start punching her face over and over again while she fell to the floor coughing up blood a small clink was heard, the sound of her nose breaking.

Your father starting to walk away as you ran and kicked the back of his knee making him fall so he couldn't leave.
Putting your knee into his back you look at him

"I'm not done father" you said with a meaningful tone which showng nothing good it going to happen.
Your voice was raspy and it sounded like it an old video game just being turned on, you haven't talked in ages ever since your grandma died.

"Honey I'm sorry if it's money you want here" he threw hundreds of dollars at you "your mom has some to" he said shakily you stared at the money nonchalant.