IM TELLING

You wake up and blush when your in jacks arms. You hear whispers, you see masky, hoodie, and Ben standing there.

"Damn laughing how hard did you hit it." Ben says chuckling

You get real pst and was about to get up when he wrapped his hands around your waste stopping you.

He sighed "Ben shut the fuck up we didn't hit it"

Ben growls and walks away with masky staring at you.

You stared into his eyes then into hoodies red sockets when they soon walked out.

You looked at Jack then when

They came..
"Come on do it, kill your self you fucking fag, your a piece of shit, you and your fucking so called boyfriend go to hell."  The raged voices spoke to you

You rolled off Jack and screamed while you clenched your hand banging it across the bed frame.

While yelling "get out my head"

Jack grabbed you and held you tight not letting you hurt yourself.

You started to remember when you used to get beat, and the horrific memories at school.

You started to cry while you felt warm hands on your face snapping you back to reality. "Awe what's wrong my little lollipop,"

"Th-ey they told me to kill myself they hate me they are torturing my mind, then the memories came back, when I got abused," you cried and Jack just held you tighter until he kissed your head

"Your with me now, I won't let anyone else hurt you," he said worried

You smiled, and asked"can we go to my house and get some more of my clothes.

He nodded while you stood up almost falling but Jack caught you. He told you to wait her but you wanted to go with.
So he had slendy teleport you and him there. You grabbed allot of the clothes your grandma bought you, and ran to your moms room past her body to get her computer and take it.

You wanted to scream in pain as Jack told you to stop walking. You had 2 bags of things and he mad you get on his back. Slendy ported you back.

You unpacked things in jacks room since you guys were dating and he wanted to protect you.

"I wanna go on a killing" you blurted out

"Ok well let's go to night." He said smiling

But I will stay by you cause your wounds.

You went threw you clothes and changed in front of Jack since he saw you in the shower.

You changed to a black bra and red panties, you wore half black and blue jeans, also wearing a black and white tank top with a black hoodie. You put on black vans and grabbed your to knifes from your bag and put them in a belt clip.

You put you hair in a pony tail and Jack winked at you as you giggled.

But soon it was 11 pm and you guys left to go killing. You didn't know the way of the forest so you followed Jack.

You killed people actually 4 at once while Jack made them "pretty". By stuffing them with candy and stuff.

You guys were walking back as Jack goes to say something but stutters.

He soon pulls you by a tree making sure you pasta is around, he grabs your waste firmly and pulls you close kissing you a little rough. You didn't care and kissed him back.

You heard a click, as a video started, Jack stopped and so did you. He turned around and saw masky and hoodie with cameras. You giggled while they said "IM TELLING," running back to the mansion. Jack picked you up and ran after them as slenderman ported.

"Why hello my children what's the rush?" He asked as if he already knew

Jack put you down and he said before masky could "me and (Y/N) are dating." He looked so nervous as slendy picked you both up.

"Oh my children you guys are just the cutest." He said in a fatherly voice

He then put yo to down coughing going back to his normal voice.

"But I don't believe you."

Before you could protest Jack already grabbed you and kissed you picking you up with your legs on his hips and him holding you.

Slenderman got red as he was gonna hug you guys again.

Jack set you down an you were the brightest red as slendy said one rule no fucking in the house.

You giggled at this while soon hearing Jack calling your name.

You started to wake as he was ontop of you.

You immediately said "fuck it was a dream."

A/N: hello my wonderful people how are you? Sry if it was kinda short and not allot of info but I have tons of homework and I try to update. See you next time c: