Part 11

BABIES
----------

"Awwwwww I wanted to play longer." He spoke

"Issac shut up." Jack said

"I thought you were my best friend and you didn't want to hurt me? HUH JACK. I THOUGHT YOU CARED. So I'm gonna take care of you the way you did to me." Issac started to laugh

"No, you got it all wrong." Jack said while his voice cracked

"You were the one who forget me, I could see thorough the box, you left because I killed the cat you were sent off to school, I waited for you. Then when you came back you forgot about me. You started to play games with your new playmates. You left me abandoned me.." Jack was now breaking up.

"HAHAH-glug"

You punched him in the throat so hard he was not able to talk anymore.

You held jack close to you while issac cough up blood.

He coughed up a goop of blood then cleared his voice.

"You see, your a killer you don't do stuff like this, so your not worthy and not enough for your girl."

He faded away and appeared behind you. You grabbed you by your waist and struck a syringe in you making you drop almost insane. He licked his lips while he was about to grab her but Sally came running in and kicked him from behind. Giving jack the chance to catch you.

"You little bitch."

"That's a bad word mister."

He growled at her comment.

He turned around "jack be a good clown and give her back so I can have some fun. " he chuckled at the last part.

Jack started to sing
All around the dark carnival
Laughing jack chased an issac
Issac thought he was safe

Laughing jack handed you to salt while he appeared behind Isaac. He then did his work so fast that you could hear the sound of clapping of the wind from the way his hands work. Jack started to grow darker in color. While he tore from issacs skin, he let out a cry of pain while jack laughed insanely. He kept tearing him out then filled him with expired candy. He soon growled and said darkly

POP JACK WENT WILD.
I stuffed your face with many sweet, it was funny as fuck.

Jack was interrupted when Isaac jumped up and cracked his neck. You can tear me apart all you want my head has to become off before I die.

His puff soon faded away with you.
------------------------------

NO BABIES

"jokes up I know it's you... Issac" jack said

Issac just stood there laughing, " FINALLYYY."

You growled

"Awwww is the little puppy getting mad.?" He said also breaking out into a laugh.

Your mind started to clog out. You started to forgot everything and everyone at that moment. You only new your target. Your eyes turned dark purple as you dug the heel of your feet into the floor. You then made a swift dash at your target. You dodged every attemp he had on you. You aimed for the stomach but feel in pain. You look up normal to see a black smoke coming from his hands.

He goes to reach for you but jack sped over there and grabbed you running away around the corner.

He set you on his lap and rubbed your cheek. You started to wake slowly but you only met to jacks lips. You deepened the kiss, while he moved his hands down onto your waist and you wrapped your hands around his neck.

You heard his raspy voice. "Awwww what a cute couple, but I believe I will take her and play with her."

He went to grab you but you round house kicked him. He caught your leg and swung you over his back. You bit hard into his back threw the shirt into the flesh, you but with all your might. You licked the blood but soon felt a needle poke your waist. You fainted.

But you didn't go down that easy, someone came behind him and kicked him right in his spinal cord so he just feel down not able to walk. You of course started to fall out of his sweaty man hands. But soon to be caught by jacks warm soft hands that melted to the shape of your body. He clinched you tight and started to tear up. He didn't know what was injected in you so he started to cry.

He kissed your head and was about to stand up when Isaac kneed him in the face.

He just froze, then his head plopped right back but his hand came at issacs face hitting it throat. He missed but still caused a good shot.

You were still passed out but you could hear everything.

You sat in darkness and heard what was going on.

You heard a loud crack and Sally started to scream really loudly that it would pierce anyone's ears.

You felt. The sweaty hands again and soon felt dizzy going to the next step in your slumber.

SALLY POV

You screamed as loud as possible to alert the others. They soon came pouring out that room and saw jack. Many went around him where half just stare at the black puff. Slenderman managed to say "where is (Y/N)"

You started to sob quietly but then came with an answer "he-he-he took her issac took her."

You cried then was swept into slendermans grasp. He held you and calmed you down "we will find her and help jack ok.?"

You nodded