Hehehe c:

"Ooooo were you having a wet dream?" Laughing said

You blushed and said no.

He chuckled and told you he was only messing with you while guiding you down to breakfast.

Today you felt like eating a human, so you told him you were good and went to talk a walk in the forest.

You went upstairs grabbed two knifes and scissors for back up. You hid them in your clothes while walking out.

You walked around for at least and hour until you spotted a  delicious meal. It was a boy around the age 17.

You thought you would have fun, you walked up to him asking for direction, he winked at you and layed his hand on your hip. You fake giggled when you brought him behind a tree.

LAUGHING POV
"WTF WAS SHE DOING" you tried not to yell and almost cried you couldn't bare think she would do
It with another guy, unless she
never loved you and used you. You got pst but decided to follow her.

YOUR POV
He started to unbuckle his pants when you jumped ontop of him biting at his neck tearing his flesh open making him scream in pain, you pulled out your
Knife and slashed his stomach and kicked him making him fall coughing up blood which ran down his face.

You kneel down to him and lick the blood off his face, while you go to the gash ok his stomach digging in his stomach. You start to eat the organs and licked the blood. He was still somewhat alive. You giggled and ate at the rest of his neck and face. But you didn't know laughing,masky,and hoodie were watching with masky and hoodie recording.

You took out your smaller
Knife and ran it down his arm. You ripped it open ripping out each nerve and vein while eating them drinking is blood. You did so to the other arm and legs. You left his underwear on and didn't go anywhere near there.

You were covered in blood and satisfied with your meal.

You turn the corner to have laughing tackle you. You almost stabbed him when realizing it was him.
"BABYITHOUGHTYOUWEREGONNACHEATONMEAND" you kissed him to stop him from talking so fast which made you both blush. "Ok slow down" you said

He started to cry" baby I thought you were gonna cheat on me when I saw him take off his pants and I was so scared."

You hugged him and smiled "I would never leave you."

"Now about what you just did I-" masky and hoodie interrupted him

"IT WAS AWESOME." They pointed to there cameras indicating that they filmed it.

You giggled and made sure laughing would let go of you.

You guys walked back when they all pulled you up to slenderman's office.

His door was black with slenderman engraved in the door.

They knocked and slammed you into the rough but comfy chairs, he looks mad that they barged in like that.

But once they showed him the video he was amused, "impressive work my child."

He nodded and smiled.

"Hey slendy" laughing said while pushing masky and hoodie out.

"Can I ask and kinda tell you something. Well sir me and (Y/N) are going out and we wanted to know if it was ok."

He sighed "since you asked properly
My child yes."

You giggled and ran to hug him while dodging his tentacles, you finally got
To him and hugged him he froze while you walked out with laughings arm around you.

Everyone stared at you while you got red.

Until eyeless came down, laughing walked in front of you to protect you, while you growled and hugged laughing from behind.

He shows his scaplel while you pulled out two knifes. He charged at
You guys while you ducked pushing laughing out the way and kicked his guts before he got to close. He grabbed your foot and went to slam you but you used his grip to jump off it landing behind him stabbing him in the back hitting a pressure point. He dropped straight down while laughing stared at you then ran to you.

He pulls you to his chest and hugged you tight, but then lifted you on his hips with his hands on your back holding you for support. "Don't ever do that again"he said before mashing his lips into yours while your lips connected together. You loved the taste of candy his candy.

A/n: hey guys sry it was a little short but hey I got a chapter done. Also over my Christmas break I'm gonna do a chapter everyday and a Christmas special here and on my eyeless Jack story. Also I'm gonna write a Ben and Jeff and then will take it from there