Why?

The hands which touched you where warm, and big showing it wasn't a female. Scared to turn around Your body tightened as you went to reach for your knife quickly. You turn around slashing the "thing" in the chest. And from your observations you kicked "him" where the sun doesn't shine. And darted out the window. Running so fast that it felt like you were floating on air.

You ran behind a big dead tree. When you noticed a piece of candy on your jacket. But you haven't had candy in a while you thought.

You had great senses, now that you got "his" scent you smelt him coming. You decided to take of again not knowing where your going. You came across a stranded house.

You jumped right threw the window shattering the glass, have bits of glass in you making you draw blood. The man was terrifying. You saw the figure by the window, you punched him with all your might.

You heard a Loud crack as he fell back passed out.

You ran on top of the man slicing his throat having no time to go into detail with your new puppet.

You kinda felt bad that you hit him that hard, so you picked him up over your shoulder and carried him into the mans bedroom an went to the bathroom to get supplies, medical supplies to see if you could help out.

You came back with ice, an toilet paper, since much wasn't needed.

You sat him up and kinda had to sit on his lap. You got a good look of him and instantly knew who he was but got down to business you knew he wasn't dead. But you still cleaned up all the blood from his nose and put the ice pack on it.

You went to the bathroom to get more ice an paper but you also grabbed rubbing alcohol. You took off his shirt and looked at the wound you have him.

You cleaned the blood and poured alcohol on it while he started to wake up and grunted really loud.

You froze when you saw you were still on his lap.

"So I see you wanted me." He says raspy

"Shut it Jack." You spit out while cleaning up his wounds.

When finishes you grab your backpack and knife ready to leave.

"How do you know my name?" He said trying to not sound curious.

"I just do bye."

You go to jump out the broken window but see the rake outside.

"Get out of here you rake." You say

He lookes pst.  And so are you.
The thing called the rake was very ugly but that didn't stop him

He lunges at you while you move to the side an he runs into the wall.

He swings around and you grab his hand breaking it then moving his crippled arm behind his leathery hunched over back. It was pale as you kicked him in his back making him fall over.

Jack was watching you the whole time.

You go to stab the rake.

As you feel tremendous pain throughout your body.

You let out a piercing scream as you fall to the ground. With the rake getting ontop of you clawing at your cheer or tried before Jack came running. He took your knife and stabbed him in the head so many times you couldn't count.

"Your not like the others" he says while a grin comes into his face.

"I know, I have  schizophrenia."
You say looking down

"You have what what?"

You giggle out "your stupid, anyways its when you hear voices, and constantly want to hurt others or yourself. But bipolar ties in with it a little to."

"OHHHHH" he says

"Anyways are you ok?" He said grabbing your waist and legs picking you up bridle style.

You clinched close to his chest while trying to not pay attention to the pain.

He chuckled. And layed you
Down where he was.

"Wait WTF YOU TRIED TO KILL ME BASTARD" you yell

"No slenderman thought you were different and sent Jeff to get you but I was bored and wanted to." He puffed out

Slenderman pops in the room "finally Jack my child I have found you and why is your shirt off."

" she gave me injuries but she helped me but now she has them from running away from me into a window and the rake." Jack said nervously

You stare at slenderman's well white circle thing as he sticks a tentacle out to you.

"I'm not going." You said

"Please child"

"No"

"Little girl let slenderman take you" Jack said getting frustrated

"Little girl wtf I will fucking come over there and beat your ass again."

"But who sav-" you cut him off by throwing a knife in his hair right next to his head

"Alright, alright" he said throwing the knife back to you.

You get up and limp past slenderman grabbing your bag

"Well let's go we don't have all night"

You appear at a mansion, with slenderman guiding you inside.

Right when you walk in you see everybody and they stare at you and see that you are bloody.

Slenderman walked away not knowing where him and Jack went Jeff comes running at you with a knife

"Dammit slender where are you."

You moved to the side and tripped him while he fell on hi face. Hoodie started to record this while others laughed.

He spun around having a knife at your head while you hold yours blocking it making a click sound.

You slide it down grabbing onto Jeffs shoulders and flipping over him while bending him backwards making him fall. You don't let him get up every time he tried you punched or kicked or stabbed. He started to bleed when slenderman came "that's enough child"

"Where the fuck where you"

"We were just testing if you were able to withstand the people here, and since you beat Jeffs ass then you are."

---tiny time skip

You had seen everyone expect Jack disappeared. You shrugged it off while slenderman showed you your room.

You had a laptop and a tv in there. And an actual bed.

For the next week you didn't come out to eat, drink or do anything, but you did keep clean since there is a bathroom in your room.

You hoped it would stay like that for a while. But nope nothing good ever happens to you right?

"Um (Y/N) are you in here?" Jack stuttered

"Yea come in" you said not giving a shit in the world on what he was gonna say.

He came in and locked the door behind him, "fucking pay back bitch,"