Babies

Jack stayed by your side for about a month. When things started to get worse. You got mourning sickness and you got your period. Now being a creepypasta the girls don't get there period so you took this matter to slenderman.

Knock knock. You tapped lightly on his door. "Come in my child" he said quickly

You walked in shyly, "um can I talk to you?"

"Of course take a seat."

"Well you see this past month I started to get pains in my side, morning sickness and I even got my uh-um period."

He chuckled at what you said."oh my dear (Y/N) you see you are pregnant."

You froze  at his words"but but-what if Jack gets mad at me?"

"Child he loves you, he is a killer and all but I think he will be happy."

You noded and walked out. You thought" what if eyeless tries to kill them?"

You ran into Jack"hey my little gumdrop are you feeling better?"

You nodded and tippy toed so you could reach his ear"baby I'm pregnant" you wanted to cry and his reaction but he picked you up and hugged you. You melted in his arms. "I have wanted to have a child with you for a long time." You smiled at his words.

"Do you wanna start to pick
Out names?"you asked
He noded, you guys had and agreement you would pick the name if it's a girl and he would pick the name of its a boy.
For a girl your picked Mira and Jack picked well Jack. He wanted a Jack jr.

You we're excited. You decided to move into rooms with laughing because his room was way bigger than yours and his closet is like almost the size of your room.

You were happy but you had to wait 8 months.

Once people found out they were happy because there was no baby  born into the pasta family before. So they helped out. Except eyeless, you thought he got kicked out but he wasn't he watched from a distance.

The painful next 8 months were horrible. You weren't allowed to leave the bathroom or room because you would throw up or throw knifes at people.

People came to help you out thou one by one.
--------

It was 1:37 pm and you woke up in tremendous pain. Next thing you no you felt wet (not in a dirty way) you woke Jack up and he woke allot of people in the house by yelling for slenderman.

He came rushing in and noticed you were giving labor, he had dr smiley come with equipment.

And Jack was freaking out.
You started to zone out

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Come on don't zone out push!." Smiley said

You pushed and pushed. You had tears because the pain was extreme.

You might have squeezed the life out of Jack but you couldn't help it you were in pain.

"Come on (Y/N) hold in there just one More push."

You did what you were told and pushed harder than the others. Then you heard screaming. You were relieved. You wanted to sleep but most importantly you wanted food. They gave you so much food.

The baby was born at 4:42 and it was......

A girl.

Jack was so happy, he couldn't wait to beat up little boys if they touch her. It was really funny.

Then you got to hold her. "Hey beautiful." You said gently rocking her back and forth so she wouldn't cry.

Jack came and sat next to you. You leaned and placed you head on his lap after you handed him the baby.

"So my children let's start the records, what is her full name."

"Well it's just gonna be Mira for now until we find out if she has any abilities."

He wrote down mine and jacks name and the time and day she was born. We signed the papers and brought her out for people to see. Since she wasn't human she didn't need to be in an incubator.

Jane was awed, she wanted to hold her but you made sure she washed her hands really well and for whoever else that wanted to hold her.

She was pretty quite,

Laughing was getting nervous for your Health and the baby, so he took it and kicked everyone out, he sat down next to you and held Mira close to his chest while rocking her. He kissed her on the head. You smiled at him, you didn't think he would be this fatherly.

He looked at you and placed
His hand on your cheek, "I'm so happy." This shocked you since his face was completely blank.

You giggled, pulling him and Mira close, you out Mira in the middle of you to and fell asleep.