The lab

Right before Jack was gonna hit you, woke up.

It was just a dream.

But you were still in the this called a house.

You felt a presence in your room, when something dashes at you stabbing a needle injecting an emerald green liquid into your neck. You instantly feel your throat get numb while this making you pass out.

You were floating, in a dark place, this is how you always got when you passed out. Soon an image came up giving you a headache.

You feel a sharp pain come in touch with your face as you shot up trying to hit whatever hit you.

You feel the cold metal table and the cold metal wrapped around your arms and legs.

You growl deeply as you see a blue mask.
"Dammit eyeless let me fucking go."

He slaps you across your face

You sit there in shock not even dripping a tear.

"You can break threw, do it kill everyone here, in fact kill your self."
The voices keep saying

You banged your head against the table yelling get out of my head while eyeless writes this down.

-time skip

It has been 3 days. And he said everyone well just like 3 people were looking for you.
For those three days he was sticking needles in you, running Tests on you and he even took one of your kidneys, he said it tastes sweet.

Jeff walked in on the 3rd day and saw you on the table. A bigger grin came across his already permanent one.

"May I Jack?" He asked

Jack nodded as he took his knife and started to cut all over your body.

While making out the words
This
Is
What
You
Get
For
Embarrassing
Me bitch."
While panting out of breath.

The machine you were strapped to started to make these loud noises as you could feel you reaching your point.

You wanted to scream and cry but You would save the tears for later.

You pulled your arms up so fast the chains popped right off along with the legs.

Both boys took out there weapons as you ran across the room locking all windows and doors.

You managed to grab a second scalpel Jack had on the table. You were dripping blood and completely tired.

Jeff came running at you while you dived to the floor sliding under his legs and right when you were under him you kicked his balls HARD.

Jack flinched like he could almost feel the pain. Jeff fell crying. Jack jumped on top of you about to cut your neck when you stabbed his stomach and sliced it up to his chest and kicked him off you.

You ran to the door and unlocked it.

You ran up the creaking brown stairs with Jeff behind you running funny for how hard you kicked.

You ran into laughing jacks room and slammed the door shut.
You didn't bother to knock

He saw you and his eyes were almost rainbow.

He saw your marks and ran to your assistance. He saw all your puncture wounds from needles and cut wounds. And when he saw that line where your kidney was he got pissed the fuck off.
He pulled you close into his embrace.
Right when you were in his arms you put your head in his chest crying, soon feeling pain in your head while you passed out.