Part 10

A/n: instead of doing separate chapters for babies and no babies in just separate at them but in the same chapter. 😝
---------
BABIES

You woke up and noticed Mira was sleeping and jack wasn't with you.

You placed Mira in her crib and waddled to the bathroom.
You placed your warm hand on the white switch and turned to on carefully.
You felt chills going down your back you noticed the window was open and went to shut it. But the thing is it wouldn't shut. You slam on it but it would budge. You went to see if Mira was still sleeping and you saw jack holding her rocking her back to sleep.
You smiled and walked back to the bathroom. You shut the door and tried to close the window again but you turned around to meet a shadow forming in front of you. You ran to the door and banged on it yelling for your
Boyfriend. The door wouldn't move. "JACKKKKKK." You screamed before hearing a crack. You were hit on the head, soon jack slammed that door open. Mira started to cry.

JACKS POV
You suddenly here banging on the bathroom door you carefully place your beautiful daughter in her crib and rush to your girls need. She sounded scared. You started to kick at the door and punch at it. You heard a loud crack and kicked that door open hard. You saw your beautiful girl laying behind the door with blood surrounding her head.
You picked her up and started to scream for people. " BEN, JANE SLENDERMAN SOMEONE HELP." You started to scream then you started to cry, so did Mira. The first to come was Jane. She gasped and quickly ran to comfort Mira knowing I wouldn't be able to do it. She ran carefully to Slenderman and he popped taking her away from me. I cried black tears, Ben, Toby and masky were holding me down but I couldn't help but feel weak.

I stared to drift off but as slenderman was carrying her away, I shot up and yelled " STOP SOMEONE IS HERE STOP." Everyone froze and sensed this unknown prensence in the
House. Soon you heard footsteps and the door slammed open with Jane. She had Mira's green eyes red. And the proxy symbol was glowing all down her arm. She spoke "he hurt momma me end him." Everyone froze her voice was beautiful. But slenderman interrupted "I didn't give her the proxy sign."

She spoke once again "Daddy pasta me proxy momma badass."

I ran to her and covered her mouth while everyone laughed.

But we froze we heard the footsteps. (Y/N) started to wake up. Her brown eyes turned dark purple. While her head started to heal.

She growled and
Stood up
YOUR POV
You felt this amazing power and you felt complete rage. You sensed it the person was still here, you heard everyone around you even your daughters first words.

You shot up feeling piled with anger, you felt your head heal and well you just changed. Your eyes turned a dark purple. You go to get up when you took a glance at your baby and
Smiled. "MOMMA." She yelled

You giggled and kissed her head, you walked outside and came face to face with what attacked you.

With that raspy voice of his he spoke"awe how Come on
You didn't like my pre-" you struck him in the nose breaking it.

"OWEEE" he yelled holding his nose that started to bleed.
You giggled

"Ohhhh I sense jacky." He had spoke again you growled

"Don't put jacks name in your disgusting mouth." You growled

"OH BUT SWEETHEART I knew him longer than you and better."

"Doubt that" you mumbled

He came at you with a knife, you looked at the ground moving your left foot swiftly sliding away.

You backed up when you realized it was your turn to attack. You were about to move when jack peeked his head out the door. You smiled and ran at him. He was distracted which gave you a good start. You round housed kicked him in his abdomen. He crouched over in pain. You grabbed his short hair and got a good grip when you kneed him in the face. You were about to hit again when he spoke

"You can't stop me, I will kill you and little jacks after all he did that to me."

You froze confused, you soon heard jack step out.

"Oh look an he's here." That strange person said.

Jack looked dumbstruck, e
He stuttered "it-it-ITS YOU!!" He clinched his head, you gave
Me nightmares I thought you were dead".

You walked over to jack and hugged him then jack spoke again. " I know it's you......"
------------
(Hehe)
------------
NO BABIES

You were in your room. Well yours and jacks. The stranger attacked you yesterday and made you go crazy. You laughed and started to bleed blood from your stomach, you looked down to see a knife plunged in there. Then to hands, freezing hands wrap around you.

"You didn't like my gift now you and jack are gonna die." You froze, for some reason you weren't scared

"No" you said softly but soft enough for him to hear.

"No?"
He question

"You heard me" you turned around and glances at him.

You struck him in the jaw breaking it.

You took the knife out and you started to gush out blood you go to stab him not knowing jack walked in and is now watching you, soon many people started to watch and even slenderman.

You heard his cold voice so you froze" I'm gonna kill you and little jacky after all that's what he did to me and we'll your just for fun."

You were about to stab him again when jack slammed the door open. "YOU FUCKER PLANTED NIGHTMARES AND SHIT IN MH HEAD I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU."

"Hi jacky." He said sternly

He growled
And so did you

Jack spoke once again. "Your gonna die here and I'm
Gonna make sure I tear up your body, I'll finally show you the greatest show unearthed."

You giggled at his statement. "Jokes up I know it's you....."

--------
A/n: HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE,,, SORRY ITS SHORT AND IT SUCKS I just have allot of things to do after school. So I'm trying to fit a couple chapters in thanks so much for reading my story, and don't forget I also have an eyeless jack story, try and check it out. GOOD DAY

-see you next time