Oooo?? Babies or no

You woke up exhausted, gathering your thought about what happen last night. You growled while smiley came and patted you head. You were confused until you heard hard footsteps in the distant running. Laughing barged in while smiley grabbed him before he could hurt you. After he calmed down he hugged you and kissed you over and over again, you giggled and stopped him. "Can you bring slendy in here I need to talk to him." You said to laughing giving puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine" he groaned. 

Slenderman appeared, you looked down and played with you thumbs"I'm sorry for how I acted last night I am thankful you rushed to my need of health care."

"It's ok child" he said

You were suppose to get up but you jumped at slenderman giving him a big bear hug. He wrapped all his tentacles around you and hugged you back.

You smiled at him and tried to walk out but they both stopped you saying you shouldn't walk. "Can I at least be moved to my room please." You asked
Slendy nodded

He picked you up with one of his tentacles while smiley had the equipment.

Laughing was soon to follow right after.

He placed you in your room while hooking everything up.

Your bed was big so laughing laid right next to you. You cuddled for the past week.

-------
A week later you were finally able to get out of bed. You walked down stairs while Sally came and greeted you, you hugged her and you were about to go to the couch but the door swung open and eyeless came in.
Laughing picked you up in his arms and growl protectively. You giggled
"Jack please put me down."
He did, you walked up to eyeless and put your hand on his check. "I'm sorry and I do know what it feels like but you can't go kidnapping people ok?" It's like he was under a spell he nodded an left.

You sighed while people stared at you and laughing poked you. "I thought I said don't do stuff like that he could have hurt you in your unstable condition." You grabbed laughings wrists and pinned him against the wall, but the problem was your shorted than him so he chuckled then lifted you up. You still somewhat pinned him, you kissed him sweetly but dangerously. You stopped and noticed people were looking at you one was eyeless. You blushed then told laughing to put you down but he didn't. He had to put his hands on your upper thigh almost but to hold you for support. You both
Blushed at this, you wrapped your hands around his neck while tucking your face in it.

He brought you to his room since it wasn't so close to people. He carefully placed you on the bed, while going to get clothes and towels. He got you a long black and white dress with a while flower and black sandals. You knew this meant shower time. You sighed an started to walk to the shower. But laughing grabbed you and carried you there. You giggled while trying to get down but he put you on the bathroom sink while locking the door.
"Want some candy?" He asked you nodded and took it and ate it. It was wonderful so sweet, but you  should have known it made your clothes disappear. He busted out laughing. "It's an easier way to take off your clothes."

He ate it to while taking your hand and guiding him to the shower. You guys mostly took showers together. He handed you the shampoo while he used the body wash then you switched. You washed your body then got the conditioner, while he was washing off then you got the face wash on and gave it to him. You got under the water an washed off and so did he. After you guys just paused. You bursted out laughing at jacks hair. You then calmed down and got out. You wrapped a towel around your body while laughing dried his hair soon coming out the bathroom.

(LEMON WARNING, if you don't like it skip it)

"Um (Y/N), uh- well we have been going out for a while now and uh-" he got interrupted by you giggles. You walked to the door and locked
It while taking laughings hands and going to the bed while you still hold onto your towel. Everyone was out hunting it was perfect. You laid on the bed while laughing crawled ontop of you while kissing your neck. He kissed soft then rough. You let out a couple small moan while he chuckled. He moved to your lips kissing you asking for and entrance, you didn't let him which got him frustrated. He ran his hand under the towel and up to your Breast gripping it firmly and starting to massage it. You gasped while he took the entrance. He explored every spot of your mouth. He pulled away while salvia connected to your guys lips. You blushed madly as he opened up your towel revealing everything. He ran to fingers down from the spot he kissed your neck around your breasts and down lower. "Bingo" he commented quietly. You giggled while he ran to fingers around it, "hmmm baby I see your a little wet, I'll take it to my advantage." He chuckled while taking his fingers and moving them around in your womanhood. Your moans got a little louder just for him to hear. He smiled and took his fingers out. He licked what was on his fingers,"mm your sweet."

He got up a little bit while taking his towel off. Showing his huge member you have seen it before but damn."holy shit your huge." You whispered

He chuckled again, while sticking his tip at the very entrance of your womenhood. "You ready?" He asked
You were both nervous when you nodded and he slowly inserted it in.
He picked up the pace with each thrust he held you hips while you moaned very loud gripped the sheets. He bounced You when you felt a tight knot in your stomach he went faster. You moaned louder as you warned him,"Jack! Yes! Bu-t but Jack I'm gonna, I'm gonna-" when you already cummed. "Just my treat." He smiled and lowered his head into your womenhood as he licked it, he licked all the cum and stuck his tounge inside of you. You couldn't moan any louder.

You giggled when he got up"my turn."

You flipped him over so you were on top, you went on your knees while him siting at the end of the bed. You kissed him deeply then ran your tounge down his chest down to his big member. You traced it with your tounge to tease him.
Then you shoved it in. He moaned softly, while you shoved it down your throat getting faster. He was quick to cum. That hot liquid filled your mouth as you swallowed it. Jack put his hands on your ass pulling you up into his chest.  While kissing you,"that was awesome" he said. You giggled and laid next to him in his arms.

------
You woke up and you were still naked but laughing was in the shower you giggled at him singing, he was actually good. You didn't want to disturb him so you slid on your hoodie and shorts, you ran to your room without anyone seeing you. You took your shower, then put on the stuff laughing gave you. You put on a little make up and went to his room. He was done and jumped when you walked in. He walked up to you and picked you up with you sitting on his waist you kissed him, while he put you down. "You look hot gumdrop." You giggled and took a piece of candy from his pocket. "Hey! You took my candy." You giggled and ran out the door he chased after you, while you felt a pain in your belly, you kneeled down. With Jack rushing to your side....

A/N: hi my fellow writers and readers, I am going to have to chapters made really soon, depends what side you choose, to have a baby, or to not have a baby, they fun will come c:, see you next time