Eyeless jack wont stop

When laughing finally let go of you, decided to go watch tv.

You kicked Ben off his video games, he was not happy he took out his sword and when you didn't take out your knifes he got nervous. You went to go tackle him but he ran screaming higher than Sally telling for help. Slenderman appear and his tentacles took hold of you holding you upside down. You bra was showing but you didn't care. You just crossed your arms while laughing ran to you hiding the showing of your bra from the perverted Ben.

You glanced around the room and say eyeless in the corner staring your way.

Out of no where he takes off running an you get out his slenderman's grasp while running after him but faster. You tackle him and pin him on the ground. "Why were you staring then took off running, and why do you fucking hate me" you stare into his cold eyes, while you realize what position you were in. You jumped off and ran to your room before anything was said.

You met laughing in there. You ran at him and tackled him on the bed digging your face in the crook of his neck and your hands were on his buff chest. He chuckled and pulled you more ontop of him and was playing with you hair while he slowly layed down. You were about to fall a sleep when eyeless barged in making you jump because your guard was low. You turned around getting pst for what he interrupted.

Your eye colored turned red getting really pst, you were going to charge at him while laughing took a firm grip on you pulling you to his chest. With one of his arms, he stretched it out knocking eyeless out and throwing him out the window while closing the door.
You started to calm down and eventually fell a sleep.

----

You woke up still in the same position you were gonna get out of bed but one of laughings hands were on your butt. You blushed and layed back down on his chest while listening to his breathing. It started to change which meant he was waking up. You giggled and decided to kiss him while he was waking up making him blush. You ran you fingers threw his black hair. He noticed where his hand was and removed it slowly, you giggled at this while hugging him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," you said while trying to get up but laughing picked you up and carried you while you were sitting on his waist. You blushed and giggled. "Mind if I join." He said
"Not at all" you giggled and kissed his forehead.

He let you down while you held his hand going to the bathroom. You grabbed two towels, and your phone.

You let him chose the song, and of course it was pop goes the weseal but his version.
You took off all your clothes and so did he and got in the shower when he started to sing along with the song.

All around the dark carnival

Laughing Jack chased a child

The child thought he was safe

POP JACK WENT WILD

He stuffed there face with many treats

He thought it was just dandy

But then they so found out that it-

Was  poisoned candy.

His work was done for that day

He had a claimed a brand new prize

He cackled then so evilly

He loved there demise

You smiled at him while rinsing out your hair that you washed when he was singing. Next on your playlist was i'm I'm love with a criminal.

It started to come on and you sang along