Part 12

BABIES

YOUR POV
You woke up in an old run down house.
You were strapped down to an old Wooden table. The door slowly creaked open as you flinched towards the dim light.

"Are we awake my pretty." Isaac spoke
You didn't answer

He walked towards you as you fake slept, he touched your cheek and ran his finger down your jaw line going lower. You growled and said a stern "stop"

"Oh so we are awake?" He asked

You opened your eyes and glanced at him.

"Oh don't give me that my love."

"Shut it I love jack not you" you stated

He growled at your statement, he then slammed his hands down on the table making you flinch, then growl.

He reached over you grabbing a scalpel cutting open your shirt showing your stomach, you didn't flinch you were just shocked.

"Ohhhhh what a nice pair of coconuts you have." He laughed

His big hands go to touch your coconuts when you bit one hand tearing at it. He let out a loud scream making him fall. You had blood dripping from your mouth. You pulled your left wrist up and broke away the chain. You then did it to the next arm and the legs. You got off the metal table and You walked over to him and punched him in the face, then kicked him in the ball so he wouldn't move. You grabbed the near by knife. You grabbed his wrist and slide back and forth slowly until his screams could be heard through the place. Then you slammed the knife down hard threw the bone when he screamed so loud it could be heard through the the forest. You then got up and walked to his left ankle, you stomped on it until you heard a crack. You then did that to the next ankle and the arm.
You then took him and threw him on the medical table. You ripped his shirt off. "Ewe nothing is lovely under there." You stated "ugh and you smell like shit." You continued with your work anyways. You slid the knife around his collar bone carving a necklace into his neck, next sliding it down making saluting designs down his stomach. You then couldn't wait any longer and torn into his stomach. You laughed like a maniac and started to rip out all the guts with blood shooting everywhere. You couldn't help it. You soon dug in. You tasted his bitter organs but your were hungry so you had no choice. You ate all of his insides. "Ohhhh I couldn't leave you so empty" you giggled

You went into the cabinet and took some sugar you rubbed it around in his insides then stuffed him with candy. You showed him up and replaced his eyeballs with jawbreakers. Then you sowed the gummy worm into his mouth.

You then got up and skipped out the Josie and realized what just happen. You frozen and glanced at your hands. You started to hyperventilate you breathed in heavily and yelled "SLENDERMAN, JACK, JEFF SOMEONE HELPP."
Your voice became scratchy, that's when you looked closely at the trees. You were no longer in the SLENDERMAN forest you were no longer close to your family. You were out on your own.

You can do this.
-----
Day 1
You walked swiftly back into the house after yelling. You kicked past the dead body and went into the cabinets. You looked around and grabbed a backpack. You filled it up with essentials like water, food, weapons.

After the packing you ate lunch and left that hell hole for good, hopefully.

You walked around for a good 4 hours before resting below a tree. But you then hear whispers, "shut up Marty we might actually be able to capture a creepypasta." A feminine voice said

You froze. Your eyes dilated, and you started to sweat. You took in a deep breath and walked up to the couple. "Excuse me um im looking for creepypasta grounds to, I'm
Looking to hunt them." The couple looked at you and laughed