Entrance (2)

Aimi

Ethan Hills, Black Crescent High School

5th September 2315, Saturday 8:01a.m.

To think that the Principal has accepted a real-life, high-ranking member of the Eizan gang to be enrolled into our school. It's inconceivable. A person like him is only going to cause a lot of trouble for the student body, especially for me. My job as the President of the Student Council is stressful enough as it is. This is really the last thing I could have asked for.

The incredibly expensive and luxurious sedan car eases up to a stop by the gates, drawing much attention from the students around it. Even the rest of the administrative Council members standing behind me can't help but marvel at the sight before them. Whoever this Silver Eizan person is, he sure knows how to make a grand entrance.

"Oh my god... who's that?" comes an impressed gasp from the crowd.

"Is that a Bugatti? I've never seen this model before!"

"Who is this rich kid?"

"Transfer student? I know none of our teachers are this rich!"

"Must be a foreign student."

With a sigh of annoyance, I fold my arms in displeasure. I hate show-offs, and this is especially so for a situation like this. No matter how grandiose or elegant his entrance is, it doesn't change the fact that he's a gangster and thus, deserves nothing but contempt from me.

"P-president," Mimi, my Vice-President, meekly whispers to me. "W-what should we do? This person---"

"Is a gangster," I brusquely finish the sentence for her. "And I expect all of you to keep your guard up around him. I don't care how rich he is. He's just another slimy criminal that the world could do less of."

Mimi gives a quick nod before shrinking away from me. The poor, shy girl shouldn't even be here, or anywhere near the gangster for that matter. If that scum ever tries anything on the Student Council members sent to welcome him, or any students around for that matter, I'll make sure he pays through physical torture.

For awhile, nothing seems to be happening to the car. Then, the door of the Prussian blue vehicle releases an elegant, hollow click before lazily swinging open. A boot emerges from the car, followed by the second. Once the person has stepped out from the vehicle, several excited squeals from the female students among the crowd can be heard screeching in the air.

Silver Eizan. A boy with layered, shaggy black hair and silver highlights scans the crowd with a clear look of resentment written across his features. He's a lot more slender than I anticipated how a gang lieutenant would've been. Not too tall, nor too muscular. An average build. Smooth, Asian facial features and meticulously clean shaven. His deep, ocean-blue eyes resonate with arrogance and bitterness for everything around him.