Behind those blue eyes (Scotty McCreery Fan Fiction)

Behind Those Blue Eyes

 Chapter 1.

 "Well here I am!" I finished my year of community college and I’m finally at my dream school, NC state as a sophomore but whatever! Time to go find my dorm and meet my new....*cell phone rings*

”Hey dad!" "Yes I landed safely....I’m about to go find my dorm."  "No dad I haven’t run into Scotty! Just because I go to the same school as him now doesn’t mean I will me him and fall madly in love with him!" I say with a laugh”Ok dad I’ve gotta go!" "Yes I’ll call you later!" "Tell mom I said hi." "Ok bye!" Geez I say leave it up to my dad to tease me about being at the same school as Scotty all the way across the country I thought. Well here's my dorm! 

Roommate’s point of view:

 While I was putting my stuff away I noticed a girl who looked about my age just taller and a bit bigger walk in. Well here goes nothing I thought. "Hi I’m Elizabeth but you can call me Libby!" I say "You must be Nicole my new roommate!" "Yes, Hi" she says "Well Nicole what do you think of the campus?" "What do I think?" I say "I think it’s huge" she said with a laugh 

 "Ya well you will get used to it" I say “So were ya from?" I say "I'm from California" She said "Are you from North Carolina? She asked? "Yes Ma'am born and raised" I say "I should have guessed that from your accent" she said with a laugh. "Well soon enough you will be talkin just like me" I say with an exaggerated Southern Drawl.

"I bet" she says laughing while putting her stuff away. Oh geez I think, what I have gotten myself into, I hear California girls are snobs but she seems nice! 

I watch as she pulls out a bulletin board covered in photos, but only a few catch my eye. Oh boy I thought, we have our selves here a Scotty McCreery fan! This should be interesting since he's friends with my older brother, I think. 

"Some said, were are all those pictures from?" "Well I took them all throughout high school" She says. "These are some photos from when I was on my high schools color guard" she says pointing to some pictures "And these are from church camp, and from where I used to volunteer and from some concerts I’ve been too" she says

"So who’s the guy you saw in concert?" I asked immediately seeing the disappointment on her face. 

"Umm there from a Scotty McCreery concert I went to the summer after my sophomore year." she said "so are you a big fan?" I ask I know it's mean to tease people I thought but I wonder what she will think when she finds out, not only do I know who she’s talking about but I know him personally. As I waited for her answer I noticed her face turned red, Oh My Gosh this girl has a total crush on him! This is gonna be good I thought.