Chapter 17

Chapter 17

 Msg from Colin: Super bowl party at our apartment at 6pm, Ash and Libby will be there and you’re welcome also. Msg to Colin: I’ll be there! And I’ll bring food I text as I grab the keys to my new camero so I can go shopping. “Libbs you need anything at the store?” I yell up the stairs. “Cereal and milk!” She yells. “Geez I just stalked up on that last week! What do you do inhale it?” I say laughing. “Um you’re dating McCreery the guy who has a bottomless pit for a stomach, I’m not that bad.” Libby says laughing. “You have a point.” I say as I head out the door.

 (At the store)

Msg to Colin: who is going to be at this party so I know how much food to bring? Msg from Colin: Me, Will, Austin, Kyle, Jacob, Gabi, Ashley and Libby. Msg to Colin: Thanks! So I have about ten mouths to feed I think while grabbing a cart. “Ok tortilla chips, refried beans, salsa, black olives and cheddar cheese for the nachos.” I say putting the ingredients in the cart. “Now cereal and milk.” I say grabbing five boxes of captain crunch and five boxes of lucky charms along with three gallons of milk. This should hold her over for a while I hope I think as I check out. On the way home I pick up an order of forty hot wings from dominos and 3 gallons of sweet tea from Bojangles.

 (At home)

“Wow this is a lot of food.” I say unloading everything and taking a picture. Msg to Scotty: Think this will hold over me plus nine of your friends for a super bowl party? I text just as I put the super nachos in the oven since my microwave is too small for this amount. Just then my phone buzzes. Msg from Scotty: My friends are going to love you! PS send some of that my way(; Msg to Scotty: Nuh-uh mister, you’re working! And were going to enjoy every bite without you:p Msg from Scotty: Why taunt me! Being away from you is torture enough L Msg to Scotty: I LOVE YOU!!! But I have to go L Msg from Scotty: Ok but remember me when you’re eating all that food! Love you too. See you in three days. I start loading the stuff in my car, then head over to Colin’s.

 (At the party)

“Hey Nicole.” Colin says “Hey I have the food in my car but I need some help with it all.” I say leading him to my car. “YOU GOT A CAMERO?” Colin yells hopping up and down like a little kid. “Ya I've been saving for one since I was little, but the foods in the trunk.” I say opening the trunk. “I’ll grab the nachos and you grab the wings and tea.” I say as he does. “The guys are going to love you.” Colin says as we walk in the door. “Foods here!” Colin yells as we set it all on the table right as the game starts.(2 hours later)

“Nicole hurry up! Beyonce is coming on!” Ashley yells as I exit the bathroom just as she stars singing. As she continues I point out the guys to Ashley. “There practically drooling over her.” I say to Ashley while laughing quietly. Just then my phone goes off again. Twitter: @ScottyMcCreery That was incredible! Good gracious. Beyonce tho.. Best half time performance I’ve witnessed #Dagummm. I just bust out laughing. “Ashley look at this.” I say showing her the tweet as we both start laughing harder. “Point taken.” Ashley says still laughing.

 (After the game)

“Well that was a disappointing way to end the season. And the 35 minute power outage didn’t help either.” I say getting ready to go. “Thanks for the invite Colin, I had fun.”  I say. “Welcome, we will have to have you come over more often so you can feed us!” Colin says laughing. “Maybe, but only if you pay for everything.” I say heading to my car to go home. “Bye guys.” I say before driving away.