Chapter 15

Chapter 15

 Nicole's point of view: When I woke up, Scotty was still sleeping. I’ll let him sleep I think as I tip toe downstairs. "Good morning Hun!" Mrs. McCreery says giving me a hug. "Wow I only meant to take a nap but I guess I slept through the night I say." I say. "That you did." I hear Scotty say as he wraps his arms around my waist. "What time is you flight today?" I ask Scotty giving him a kiss.

 "Not till 8pm, I figured we could just have a lazy day and watch movies in the basement." Scotty says. "That sounds perfect." I say following him downstairs. "How about we watch the State basketball game against Virginia." I say turning on ESPN. "And this is another reason why I love you so much." Scotty says kissing me. "Hey you want anything to eat?" Scotty asks as halftime rolls around. "Sure, anything soft, I'm still in some pain." I say as Scotty heads upstairs.

 Scotty's point of view: "I made you some scrambled eggs." I say walking back down the stairs. "You made me scrambled eggs?" Nicole says putting emphasis on the made. "Yes why?" I say as she inspects the eggs. "Are they fully cooked?" "I mean I saw what happened with you in hell’s kitchen while you were on Idol." Nicole says. "Hey now, I may not be able to make an omelet but I can scramble some eggs." I say with a laugh as I sit next to her. "Ok I trust you." Nicole says before eating her eggs as I turn my attention back to the game.

 "I could get used to this." Nicole says. "To what?" I ask curiously "To you catering to me and getting me everything I need, maybe next time I'm feeling lazy ill play sick so I don't have to do anything." Nicole says with a laugh. "Oh you’re going to get it now." I say as I start tickling her sides. "NOOOOO Scotty STOOOP!!" Nicole says while laughing. "Nope!" I say continuing to tickle her.

 "Pleeeease Scotty stop! Laughing hurts my throat." Nicole says in between laughs. "Fine but only because you’re in pain." I say kissing her before turning back to the game. A minute later I notice Nicole has an evil smile on her face. This can't be good I think as Nicole starts tickling me. "STOP STOP IT TICKLES!" I say kicking my feet in the air. I'm laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face. Suddenly Nicole stops and we just look at each other and bust out laughing.

 Nicole's point of view: "I'm really going to miss you." I say wrapping my arms around Scotty. "I'll miss you too but I have to start getting ready to leave now." Scotty says getting up. "Geez time always flies when I'm with you." I say as he heads up the stairs. I must have dozed off because I hear Scotty voice saying "Time to wake up sleeping beauty." "Ok" I say rolling of the couch and walking out of the house to get in the car with the rest of the McCreery's.

 After we get to the airport and say our goodbyes. Mrs. McCreery, Ashley and I head home. When we get back I notice Scotty is having a twitter party so I start reading a lot of the tweets and most are asking who I am. "I can't believe he is going to be gone for two weeks." I say to my phone. Suddenly a text pops up. Msg from Scotty: I already miss you:( I love you so much1 See you in two weeks. Msg to Scotty: I love you too. I'll miss you. I text as a single tear falls down my face. This is going to be a very long two weeks I think glumly.