Chapter 30

Chapter 30

 Scotty’s point of view

“Scotty, come on, you have got to get out of this funk, and it’s been almost 6 months since you two broke up.” Colin says sitting next to me. “I no sorry man, our one year would have been in a couple days.” I say.

“You have got to get over this; you have shows to do and fans eager to meet a happy Scotty.” Colin says dragging me off the couch.

Nicole’s point of view: Nicole I have never seen you this mopey, ever since you broke up with Scotty you have been a total downer. Sutton says on skype. “Sorry I’m just tired, sorry.” I say dismissing what Sutton just said. “Uh-huh sure, but aren’t you suppost to be going shopping with Gabi?” Sutton asks.

“Yah she should be her in like 30 minutes.” I say. “Then I’ll let you get ready, bye Nicole.” Sutton says clicking end call. “I really need to clear my head and think.” I say just as the doorbell rings. “Ready to go?” Gabi asks as I grab my phone.

“Yup.” I say. “So how have you been lately?” Gabi asks once were at the mall. “I’ve been better but what else is new.” I say looking at some jeans. “Both you and Scotty have been miserable lately.” Gabi says. “Really he’s been upset?” I ask. “Yah and even his fans are starting to pick up on it.” Gabi says heading to check out.

Scotty’s point of view: “Come on son it’s almost time for the meet and greet.” Pops says as I leave my dressing room. “So have you spoken to Nicole at all lately?” Pops asks. “No I haven’t.” I say.

 “Do you think there is still a chance of you guys getting back together?” Pops asks. “I doubt it, it doesn’t seem like Nicole has any interest in seeing me.” I say as we get to the meet and greet room.

Nicole’s point of view:  A few hours later were done shopping and are just leaving Bojangles. “Gabi can I ask you a favor?” I ask. “What is it?” Gabi asks. “Can you drop me off at Will’s there’s something I have to do.” I say. “If that’s what you want.” Gabi says.

About 20 minutes later I'm standing at their door. I knock and a minute later the door opens. “Nicole?” Colin says shocked. “Hey I know it’s been a long time but by any chance is Scotty here, I need to talk to him.” I ask. “No he had a show tonight but should be back sometime soon, if you want you can wait in his room I guess.” Colin says stepping aside to let me in.

“Thanks.” I say walking in and over to Scotty’s room. When I’m in his room I look around and notice really nothing has changed except for the fact all the pictures of us have been taken down. I decide to go and sit on his bed. About 15 minutes later I hear a familiar voice. “Guys I’m home, did you save me any Bojangles?” Scotty says as he opens his door. “Nicole?” “Wha, what are you doing here?” Scotty says completely in shock.