Competition ~ 2

Gabriel had always been the type of person to wake up at the crack of dawn and still have a wide smile spread across his face.

And even as he woke up a minute before his alarm was set to go off, he was chipper than a child on Christmas morning. That is, until he noticed his surroundings. The boy was confused, glancing around the unfamiliar room. And the memories came rushing back. He was at his new school. His smile slowly faded as he glanced over at the sleeping figure across the room. Sawyer was snoring lightly, his hair tousled and the blankets moved around quite a bit. Gabriel shook his head to clear his mind. He didn't want to ruin his morning by thinking of the bad things. So instead he clambered out of bed, his black hair standing up in awkward positions on his head. He was being as quiet as possible as he moved about the room, afraid of waking Sawyer. He hated disturbing people, it made him feel like a nuisance. But being the morning person he was, Gabriel found himself subconsciously humming to the tune of a song to himself.

As he mindlessly danced on his toes around his side of the room, he didn't even notice the very awake Sawyer sitting on the edge of his bed, in nothing but a pair of boxers. Gabriel was in the middle of choosing an outfit when he noticed. He stopped, his eyes widening, his humming stopping immediately.

"S-Sawyer! U-uh, oh I-I'm.. erm... d-did i wake you?" Gabriel hid himself behind the sweater he was holding, making himself look as small as possible.

"Well, yes, but it was pleasant way to wake up. Your humming and dancing was cute." Sawyer had such confidence that Gabriel did not understand. How could he so easily flirt with someone? In his underwear no less!

Gabriel blushed, turning away to silently pick his outfit.

"You sounded pretty good humming. Do you sing?" Sawyer continued on.

"Y-yeah. I did chorus in school. And theater club." Gabriel avoided eye contact as he was talking, making any excuse to not turn around.

"I noticed you had theater club on your schedule. I take that too. I think this year we're doing Newsie's."
Gabriel's face lit up in excitement.
"Really? I love that musical!" And with that, the boy began prancing around singing Santa Fe.
He didn't even care that Sawyer was there, he went along with the song merrily, finally choosing an outfit to wear.
He threw it on, standing in front of Sawyer.
"I believe someone owes me a tour."
The shorter of the two leaned in on his tip-toes, tapping Sawyer in the nose.
He skipped out of the room, Sawyer following behind.

Sawyer watched as the smaller boy walked slightly ahead of him, despite not knowing where he was going. He laughed to himself, watching Gabriel's careful steps, full of grace. He didn't understand how the boy could be so shy one minute and then the next sing an entire rendition of a musical number. Sawyer had only known the boy for a day but was immediately drawn to him. Although, it was more of a lust thing, he thought. The boy was just too adorable and even as he was just walking down the hall, he had a few boys head turning. He was sure a few were questioning their sexuality as Gabriel walked by, his skinny jeans tight in all the right places

"H-hey Sawyer? Why is everyone staring at us? Is there something on my shirt?" The oblivious boy peered down at his shirt to check for a stain. Sawyer chuckled. Gabriel was too innocent.

He thought to himself for a second, wondering just how he should go about saying that they were checking him out.

"They wanna f*ck you." He said casually.

"W-what!? W-why w-would they- I-I mean," Gabriel was shocked, trying to process what he's just been told.

"Don't worry, I won't let them have you." Sawyer was having too much fun teasing Gabriel.