Vulgarties Are Not The Solution ~ 11

Quick little A/N at the end I'd like you guys to read ^-^

"It's been three days since Gabriel started ignoring us. THREE DAYS! I don't know how much longer I can take without him talking to me."
Sawyer was currently in Cesar's dorm room, pacing the floor, his hands twisted in his hair.
"We're such fucking idiots." The boy finally stopped pacing, plopping down on the bed, sitting beside Cesar. Cesar exhaled in annoyance, his elbows propped on his knees, his face in his hands.
"You know I much prefer your cocky dick personality over your overly attached worrisome one." Cesar sighed, throwing himself back so he was laying on the bed.
Sawyer scoffed, offended by Cesar's words.
"Yeah, Like I'm the only one who's worried about this. I know this has got you afraid he'll never talk to you again. I know." Sawyer crossed his arms, seeing the truth in Cesar's eyes.
Although having different ways of showing it, the two were scared Gabriel would ignore them forever. Worried they would never get back to even a friendship with the boy.
"If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be in this mess." Cesar accused Sawyer, turning his head away, arms crossed. At this, Sawyer immediately sat up, an indignant expression on his face.
"Excuse me? You've done just as I have, you fuckwad."
Cesar rolls his eyes and stands up, walking over to his dresser. He mindlessly folds clothes and puts them away, rearranging the random things on top.
"Yeah, whatever, you're right." Cesar admits, mumbling.
"We gotta make a plan to get him to like us." Sawyer says thoughtfully, running his fingers through his hair. Cesar scoffs. "Yeah? And when have our plans ever turned out good?" He looks at Sawyer, raising an eyebrow as he opens a bag of chips, eating one.
Sawyer sulks his shoulders in defeat, hanging his head.
"Fuck you..."
"Uh, uh, uh, vulgarity is not the answer here. We must be civil." Cesar tuts and eats a few more chips.
"Civil my ass. The only person I'll be civil with is Gabriel." Sawyer spits out, crossing his arms like a child.
"Whatever man. I'm gonna go to lunch. Join me?" Cesar bats his eyelashes at the end, teasingly, making Sawyer roll his eyes in response as he stands up to follow Cesar out the door.

A/N
This is really damn short
and really damn late
I'm so sorry.
I'm not gonna go into detail of why it's taken so long for me to upload but I've been extremely busy with school and even after I got out I've had little to no time to write.
Anyway, I hope this quenched your thirst until I can update next...don't know when that is but I'll probably start working on the next chapter soon.
Quick question: Would you guys like it if I wrote a chapter or two in Gabriel's POV?

Okay, tata for now.

LAST QUESTION: should I post a picture for you guys to see? I understand if you don't wanna see me cause I'm not that attractive but it might be interesting to put a face to the works...idk...comment if you want one and maybe I will