Night Out On The Town ~ 4

It's already been two weeks since Gabriel's first day at Natick and he's managed to make everyone in the arts adore him. These were students he encountered the most throughout the day and all of them, no matter who, made Gabriel feel welcomed and loved.
But of course, it wouldn't be a school without the incredibly annoying jock.
Gabriel was currently sat cross-legged on the purple frilly throw rug in his dorm, Tobias sat on Gabriel's bed, staring at the ceiling mindlessly.
"So since the project is due in a few days, and you've only managed to collect one piece of evidence for the entire thing, looks like I'll be doing most if the research." Gabriel huffed out, searching through scattered papers and occasionally typing away at his laptop.
"Listen, projects aren't my thing, kid." Tobias clicked the keys on his phone, texting and playing various phone games.
"Tobias-"
"Don't call me Tobias. It's Toby." He spat out.
Gabriel inhaled deeply, containing any ounce of frustration.
"-Toby, you have to take this serious. It's our first project and I could really use a good grade on it. Just as Tobias was about to reply, Gabriel's door swung open, Sawyer coming into view.
"You, out." He pointed at Tobias, motioning for him to leave.

"Dude! What do you mean leave?" Tobias stands up, as if sizing himself up to the obviously more fit Sawyer.

"I said. Get. Out." Sawyer glared daggers at Tobias.

"Alright man, whatever." He held his hands up in defense, leaving the room.

"Sawyer! What was that? It's nine o'clock on a Wednesday and this project is due on Friday. Tobias needs to hel-"

"Yeah, 'cause he was such a help to begin with." He snickered at his sarcasm, plopping himself on his mattress.

"Okay, fine, but could you at least keep it down while I work?" Gabriel snapped back.

For the next few minutes, Sawyer admired Gabriel working, how his small hands stretched to reach the keys on the laptop, and how he stuck his tongue out while he was thinking. The way his school skirt flared out from under Gabriel. It was all too cute, Sawyer could barely stand it.

"I'm bored." He eventually spoke out, around nine thirty. Gabriel didn't look up from his paper, rubbing his eye and yawned.

"Why don't you do something about that." He continued working.

"Lets go out on the town." Sawyer continued on. This made Gabriel look up.

"Are you kidding me? It's nine thirty on a Wednesday, what could possibly be going on now?"

In Sawyer's mind, he was thinking about how he'd have fun as long as Gabriel was their, but refrained from saying this, and instead shrugged.

"Just thought I'd take you outta this room for a bit. You've been working since after dinner and you deserve a little night out on the town. Nothing too crazy." Sawyer looked away, afraid he had upset Gabriel.

"Okay, I guess I could use a break." Sawyer perked up, a smile spreading across his face.

"Perfect. I'll let you get changed outta your school uniform."

Once Gabriel was ready, fitting into a pair of tight skinny jeans and a baggy sweatshirt that hung off his tiny frame, the two head out of the campus.

"We'll make it back by curfew, right?" Gabriel questioned, Sawyer giving him a nod.

The school allowed students to leave campus and explore but they had a set curfew of eleven and Gabriel had no intentions of missing that.

The two were just about to leave the school when a voice came from behind them.

"Hey guys! You going out on the town?" Sawyer stopped in his tracks, fists clenched at his sides. He spun around, face twisting in anger.