Gay Clubs and Drunk Cuddles ~ 9

It was becoming late. The sun had long set, the dark sky spotted with twinkling stars, a sliver of a moon shining. Gabriel had ran out of the restaurant, eyes filled to the brim with tears. He was furious, filled with hatred towards the two boys he left at the table. No. He did not hate them. Gabriel was incapable of hating them. In Gabriel's mind, Cesar and Sawyer were his Knights in shining armor. He admired there looks, there senses of humor, the way they carried themselves. Everything. But this really struck a nerve for Gabriel. He understood what they were doing. He knew they weren't trying to hurt him. They were ignorant, yes, but it was all a mistake.
Gabriel kept walking, so deep in his thoughts he had no clue where he was going. It was getting to be very late and he had lost track of where he was. He stopped in his tracks, not recognizing any streets  or building. Gabriel began to panic, his eyes wide as he began to walk a bit faster. A night time breeze blew past, making the small boy shiver, wrapping his arms around his small frame.
Gabriel felt small pin prick tears filling his eyes, his emotions getting the best of him. He sniffled, trying to contain himself. He soon came upon a building he had never seen before with bright lights coming from the inside. You could faintly hear music from inside as a few people pushed past the doors, stumbling out.
'Maybe I should stop in here'
Gabriel thought to himself, feeling cold from the chilling breeze. He stepped inside, immediately warmth filling him as the many bodies around him danced and moved. Gabriel looked around at the many people, wondering what was going on. He went to the nearest person and tapped their shoulder. The person swung around, some liquid spilling out of their cup.
The man must've been about twenty, a handsome face with defined features. He looked around for a minute before his eyes fell on Gabriel.
"E-excuse me? What is this place?" Gabriel asked over the loud music. The man only smiled, leaning down to eye level with Gabriel.
"This is a Gay Club, kid. How'd you even get in? You can't be a day over twelve!" The man laughed, taking a sip from his cup.
Gabriel huffed in defense, stomping a foot. "I'll have you know I'm seventeen!" He defended himself, crossing his arms. The obviously drunk man eyed Gabriel up like he was a meal.
"Oh, so sorry kid. Say, why don't you hang around for a bit? You look a bit stressed," The man replied, slurring his words.
"I-I really shouldn't-" Gabriel pushed, taking a few steps back from the man. The drunken man only pursued, moving himself closer, their faces practically touching. Gabriel could smell the alcohol on the man's lips. He scrunched his face in disgust, the man's breath heavy and hot on his face.
"Come on, kid. Stay a little bit, have a good time!" The man slurred, wrapping an arm around Gabriel's waist, pulling the two closer.
Gabriel thought for a minute, knowing the man wouldn't stop until he said yes.
"I-I guess I can stay for a bit..." Gabriel gave in, slouching into the man's arm, the weight of tonight's events finally crashing down on him.
"Perfect! Let's get you on the dance floor." The man cheered, dragging Gabriel away.

~30 minutes later~

Gabriel was drunk. The young boy didn't know how it happened but on moment he was being pushed by drunk men and women on the dance floor to practically grinding on strangers. Some how the man from earlier, which Gabriel had soon learned was named Spencer, had gotten Gabriel to down four shots and a beer that tasted like chocolate. At least that's what he told Gabriel. The naïve boy didn't know exactly what he was doing until it was too late. He was drunk out of his mind, all memories from the time at the restaurant forgotten.
"You're a pretty good dancer, kid." A voice came from behind Gabriel. It was familiar and as soon as he turned around, he made eye contact with Spencer. The two had gotten separated through out the night but were reunited as people moved around and Gabriel danced.
"T-thanks, Spencer," Gabriel slurred out, giggling as he danced to the music. Part of him deep down knew it was wrong but he felt too good to stop. He was on top of the world. His mind was away from all stress and he was having the time of his life.
Spencer smiled at Gabriel, leaning down to say something into his ear.
"I could show you an even better time if you come with me..." He breathed out. Gabriel shivered as Spencer's voice went through him. He didn't know exactly what he meant but if some how Gabriel could feel even better than he did right then, he'd take that opportunity.