"Date" ~ 8

Days passed after the boys kissed Gabriel, the two desperately trying to win him over since. Gabriel would be lying if he wasn't having fun with it, Cesar and Sawyer treating him like royalty. He was still oblivious to the game, the older boys keeping it that way.
On day five since the kiss, Gabriel came to be annoyed with the two. He couldn't step out the door without Sawyer getting him his books or Cesar waiting to bring him to class. He lived through it, feeling as though making them stop would make him lose them. However, Gabriel couldn't help but feel a bit selfish. He'd talked to Ramiro about all of it, but he just saw it as a good thing.
Now, at 6:00pm on Saturday, while everyone was at dinner, Gabriel was cooped up in his room, Sawyer bartering with him.
"Come on, Gabriel! Let me take you out tonight. Prove how awesome of a boyfriend I would be." Sawyer was practically begging. Gabriel rolled his eyes, his annoyance piling up.
"Fine! Fine." Gabriel stood up, defeated. Sawyer grabbed his hands, kissing them.
"Thank you, Gabriel. I-"
Gabriel jumped back in.
"There is a slight dilemma."
Sawyer cocked his head to the side in confusion.
"I already promised Cesar he could take me out tonight. So maybe you can come along." Sawyer's face dropped, hands by his sides.
"Let me go find him, we'll talk it out." He showed a fake smile, trying hard to contain his rage.
He stormed out of the room before Gabriel could stop him, headed straight for Cesar.

Inside his dorm, unsuspecting of the storm about to enter, was Cesar. He smiled gleefully at his reflection as he is got ready for his date with Gabriel.
"How do I look?" He turned around to face his roommate, Greg.
"Dude, I'm not gay." He continued playing a game on his phone.
"Come on, Greg. You're not gay but you're also not blind." Greg huffed in annoyance, placing his phone down on his bed.
"You look fine. The twink will love it." He rolled his eyes, picking his phone back up.
"Don't call him that." Cesar said through clenched teeth.
"Whatever man." Greg ignored the clear anger in Cesar's statement.
A knock came from the door, a bit harsh, but Cesar still thought it could be Gabriel.
He took a deep breath, opening the door.
"Hello Gab-" He started, eyes closed, hands behind his back.
"What the fuck, dude!" Cesar opened his eyes, startled.
That was not his pup.
"Oh. Hey Sawyer." He hunched against the door in disappointment.
"Care to explain to me what you were planning to do tonight?" Sawyer asked rhetorically.
"Well, first I was gonna take Gabriel out to dinner, maybe walk around town for a bit, and then, while we're sat under the stars, I'd ask him to be mine. And the game will be over and you'd have lost. And then of course I'd be free to take Gabriel." Cesar smiled patronizingly, Sawyer's face red as a tomato.
"I'm coming with you two." Cesar's smile dropped.
"Oh no you don't! This is my night and there's no way you're going to ruin it." The two argued, suddenly, a small panting being heard.
The two turned, Gabriel leaning against a wall, panting.
"I tried *pant* to chase Saw- *pant* -yer here *pant* but he was too fast."
It was silent as Cesar and Sawyer stared at the red-faced boy.
"W-what're you two looking at?" Gabriel asked, sounding defensive. They chuckled, momentarily forgetting about their argument.
"Gabriel, who would you rather go on a date with tonight?" Sawyer questioned suddenly, taking Gabriel by surprise.
"W-well I already told Cesar he could take me out tonight. M-maybe tomorrow we can go out? I-I mean if you want?" Gabriel began blabbering on, beginning to get a bit apprehensive.
"Answer the question, Gabriel, please." Sawyer said in a stern voice, his eyes closed and fingers pressing against his temple as if he had a headache.
Gabriel's face flushed, the hardness of Sawyer's tone setting in.
"Sawyer, I can't just c-choose one of you. That's absurd."
He sighed, taking a step closer, but not quite enough for the two to be touching.
"Gabriel, can you go back to the dorm room? I need to talk to Cesar for a minute." The original harshness was now gone, replaced by a gentle tone, Sawyer's eyes softening immensely.
Gabriel having a submissive personality quickly listened, nodding, and stepping back in the direction he came from.

Once out of earshot, Sawyer turned back to Cesar, exhaling deeply in annoyance.

"Well damn! Is this what happens in all gay relationships?" A voice came from deeper inside the room.
Greg snickered at himself.
"Shut the fuck up, Greg. This doesn't concern you." Cesar spoke to him, eyes still locked on Sawyer.
"Whatever, man. I'm going to go get dinner. See ya." Greg picked himself up, walking out of the room.
The two boys were left alone, rage evident on both their faces.
"Well, I'm taking Gabriel out tonight, so you better hurry along. " Cesar said, peering over Sawyer's shoulder, examining himself in the body mirror hanging on the door. He fixed the collar of his button up shirt, flattening out some wrinkled while at work.
"I'm not letting you go anywhere with him. Not unless I come." Sawyer stated definitely.
"What're you going to do? Come along with us?" Cesar had stopped his actions, his eyes back on Sawyer's.
"Mmm, yeah." Sawyer crossed his arms, shrugging his shoulders.
Cesar huffed in defeat, stomping away childishly, grabbing his jacket and wallet.
"Fine. But don't think I'm paying for you. And I swear to god if anything goes wrong, I'm blaming you." Cesar stomped out the door, Sawyer following behind, a sly smirk spread across his face.

Sawyer and Cesar made it to the dorm where Gabriel was just on the other side. Sawyer twisted the knob, the door creaking open. Upon them entering, Gabriel looked up from where he was say on the edge of his bed. His legs were tucked underneath him, the skirt he was wearing fanning out across the bed. He appeared to have been sat in the position the entire time, waiting for Cesar and Sawyer. The two older boys gawked at Gabriel, the younger boy sitting patiently, waiting for someone to talk.
"So, Gabriel, we came to a decision and we've decided to do a double date! except you're both our date." Sawyer walked farther into the room, grabbing his wallet and throwing a beanie over his mess of hair.
"C'mon Gabbi, lets head out." Sawyer tucked away his wallet, motioning for Gabriel to follow. Obediently, he followed, hopping off his bed and following behind.
Cesar huffed, reluctantly walking behind the two. It made him sick watching Sawyer treat Gabriel like he was already his. And how quickly Gabriel was to listen.
Am I...losing?
Cesar thought. He had become so used to beating Sawyer that the thought of losing made him angry. He felt jealousy and rage filling in the pit of his stomach, the feeling growing with every glance he made at the two ahead of him.

Why did I submit so easily? Gabriel was having his own thoughts, walking next to Sawyer, Cesar a step behind. Gabriel knew he had a submissive nature but he was usually pretty good with being an independent soul.
It was just something about Sawyer that just made him fall so easily. It was becoming more and more evident to him as the weeks since meeting him passed. Normally, Gabriel despised being treated like a child, being called "Gabe or Gabbi" but when Sawyer did it, it felt natural. He was almost ready to grab onto Sawyer's hand as they walked out the door.
On their way out of the school and into the town, Gabriel took glances back at Cesar, smiling. He was so handsome, Gabriel had to admit. It was amazing how he managed to hold back his anger. Although he tried to suppress it, Gabriel could easily see right through him. Just the fact Sawyer was coming along irritated him, but the fact he was being pushed behind on his own planned date? Well there was practically steam coming from his ears. Gabriel felt bad, but there was nothing you could do to stop Sawyer from coming. He would've came even without an invitation.
The three made their way through the town, eventually landing at a fairly inexpensive restaurant just a few blocks from the school. It wasn't the fanciest of all restaurants but was perfect for a high school student going on a date.
They entered through the glass doors, Cesar taking the lead now, seeing that this was his planned date. He walked to the front desk, the man behind the counter a middle aged man with a large bald spot on the top of his head.
"How many?" He asked in a bored tone.
"Just three."

"Right this way, sir." The man led the three to a booth table, setting down the menus. The restaurant wasn't too full, a light chatter coming from the occupied tables, music faintly playing.
The boys sat down, Gabriel across from the two.
"I'll give you a moment to decide." The man said, walking away, leaving the three to their..."date".

A/N

Part two will come soon :P

Thank you to a @HighShy for giving me the idea to use "Gabbi." I'll be using that as Sawyer's nickname for Gabriel. Comment if you have an idea of a nickname Cesar can call Gabriel and I might use it.
How was this chapter? Anyone excited to find out how this "date" goes?
Comment, share, vote. and all that jazz!

\\\It's currently 2 am and I worked all night on this chapter to get it up by tonight. Sorry if it's not the best///

Goals:
150 reads/views
16 votes
8 comments? :3