Jealously's a Bitch ~ 5

The next morning, Gabriel woke up without an alarm. Not thinking much of it, he stretched his arms, turning slightly to see his clock just hitting 7.
His eyes widened in disbelief as he scrambled to get ready or he'd be late for first period.
"No, no, no!" He exclaimed out loudly as he threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a random pink sweater. He didn't even have time to think about his schedule, forgetting that he had gym today.
He grabbed the bag that he carried all his books in and turned quickly to the door. He stopped when he heard a cough come from the other side of the room.
He turned his head towards the sound, his eyes falling on Sawyer.

"H-how long have you been awake?" Gabriel stuttered in both anger and confusion.
"Since you woke up. It was kinda adorable to see you run around getting ready." Gabriel's face lit up red as he realized Sawyer had watched him get dressed. So out of embarrassment, he threw the shoe closest to him at Sawyer, missing entirely.
"Nice throw." Sawyer commented.
"Whatever, I'm leaving for class. I don't want to be any later then I will be." Gabriel shifted his bag  his shoulder and went to step out of the room.
"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you." Gabriel paused.
"What now." He said in an irritated tone.
"Classes are canceled today cause the teachers are having a meeting." Sawyer smiled, thinking the younger one would be appreciative of the information.
"W-what!? You let me wake up and get a stressed out over nothing?" He threw his book bah on the ground, a few papers slipping out.
"Well it was kinda cute to see you all flustered like that."

"What a cocky bastard." Gabriel thought to himself.
"So, do you wanna hang out?" Sawyer immediately went shy, casting his eyes down, standing up from his bed and shoving his hands in his pockets.
Gabriel was once again confused at the change in attitude.
Of course he knew Sawyer was flirting and most likely asking him out on some sort of date, but he didn't understand how one second Sawyer was the typical bad boy, smirking and flirting relentlessly with every person to a shyer, quiet kid who can't even look you in the eye when asking a question or complimenting you.
It was all too confusing.

"Sure, we can hang out." Gabriel finally said. Sawyer's usual smirk making an appearance; the normal air of over-confidence and huge ego spreading across his face.
"Great! It's a date." He threw his arms up, but then quickly regretting his words.
"I-I mean like a friend thing, like two buds, chilling! Watching netflix and chillin'. W-wait no- not netflix and chill c-cause that would imply I'm trying to f-fuck you, which of course I didn't mean. I mean, unless you want to, then I guess we cou-"
Gabriel was too busy trying not to laugh to even care that Sawyer blatantly stated he'd like to have sex with him, although it wasn't much of a surprise to Gabriel.
"Let me just finish getting ready, then we can leave. Okay?" Gabriel grabbed Sawyer's shaky hands to get him to look at the shorter boy.
Sawyer's eyes grew wide, his cheeks turning red as he simply glanced down at the skin contact they were making.
"Y-yeah, y-you do that." He continued staring at the spot Gabriel was holding on to.

Later on, after Gabriel changed his outfit and applied some light makeup, Sawyer and him headed down the the cafe to pick up a quick lunch.

"So what do you have planned for use today?" Gabriel asked, interested in what he was going to do.
"Oh uh, I was thinking we could go to like, this cool bowling place in town, it has this sick arcade and its all retro and stuff. I used to go there a lot with my friends."
Gabriel could tell Sawyer loved this place. You know the look someone gives when talking about a place or thing that holds some fond memories? Gabriel could see that clear in his eyes. And if Sawyer genuinely enjoyed this place and liked Gabriel enough to take him there, he'd most definitely go with him, date or not.
"Well it's 12, so if we head into town now we'll get some time to walk around a bit." Gabriel states, standing up with his empty food tray.
"Yeah, sounds like a plan, Stan." Sawyer snapped his fingers, pointing finger guns at Gabriel in a joking way.
"Come on you doof." Gabriel giggled, dragging a laughing Sawyer towards the exit.