Chapter 01

[A/N] *IMPORTANT* I will mostly be copying and pasting this over from where I originally posted over on fanfiction . net. The rewrite is slowly but surely being worked on and I want to gather as much feedback as I can, so please be sure to leave comments and help me improve my storytelling. I recognize that there are many faults in this fanfiction as it was my first one, but I hope to improve beyond that. So I hope that you can make it past the elements that need serious work and stick around for the rewrite. Also, this note will be added to chapter 7 for anyone who continues reading from there once I post it.

I haven't updated on here in a few years so one of the two things I am doing as I copy and paste is updating my *breaks* into my current form of dividing scenes, bold italic first word of the scene and a line. The line seems a bit light, so let me know if I need to fix that or if it works. 

The underlined bit didn't actually work on this site so I'll just be placing indents at the start of scenes.

The other is doing a basic rundown for capitalization and fixing parts were I just put the wrong words or have bed spelling. I'm saving any real editing for the rewrite.

I like to quote, so you are very likely to know some lines I might use. For now, all I can say is that if you think I should change, improve, or reduce anything feels free to tell me. Also, I don't own Naruto or anything I use for material in my story.

     "I can't believe that it actually turned out like this", came a voice from the dark corner of the cell. Naruto Uzumaki. He was betrayed and now things were set in motion.

His decision to plan for many large things was a wise decision. Though this betrayal shocked him, he could no longer stop himself from smirking as everything was going according to plan. 'I still can't believe that it turned out this way. Oh well. All that's left is to sit and wait' He sat in the darkness, unable to stop himself from thinking of all the events between now, and when everything had started.

     Nights in Konohagakure were usually calm. However, some nights were less than usual. One such night would be October 10th. On this night there was a six-year-old who stumbled into his small, clean apartment where he lived alone. He wore a tattered white shirt and equally torn orange pants, with a thick black line down the two sides.

This was six-year-old Naruto Uzumaki. He had just managed to escape a mob. He still didn't know why they hated him so much, even though he had been trying to figure it out. He even tried asking the Hokage, who had told him he didn't know. He stumbled towards his bathroom while covered in his own blood, somehow the wounds were already stitching themselves back together and closing. At this point going to the bathroom was more to clean himself, than to tend his wounds.

In the bathroom, there was a small mirror about as tall as he was, leaning against the wall because he was too short to look into the one above his sink. Naruto used the water from the sink to wash off his face before turning to look into said mirror to see his reflection staring back at him. His expression showing his sadness over the situation before contorting into a face of rage as he punched the mirror. Instantly the mirror was covered in a web of cracks around his fist, which was now full of shards from the mirror. He didn't care. It would heal like all his other wounds did.

He looked into what was left of the mirror trying to think about what to do next. Some of his escape plans had worked. He had managed to set up an emergency underground system over time but was too far from any of the hidden entrances when they attacked. One of the villagers had started a mob at some point and they had started to chase him down. One of his escape plans that had worked, was setting up small places he could hide where he kept some food in case he needed to wait there a while.