Chapter 17

"W-what do you mean you want your-"

"It's exactly as it sounds, Kakashi," Obito responded to his old friend.

"Obito, I have politics to talk. If you have to settle it now, then settle this matter in Kamui. And take her with you," Naruto said, tossing Obito a scroll.

Obito nodded. He was instantly next to Kakashi before they disappeared into the alternate dimension of Kamui.

"Now that those two are gone, we have things to discuss," Naruto said.

"Wait a moment, you can't just get rid of one of my guards!" Tsunade shouted.

"One of my guards are gone as well, and they will not be replaced. You will accept it," Naruto replied.

"Even I will agree that you are crossing lines and rules that should not be crossed," Onoki said.

"I can replace my guards with an army of zombies any time I please. Tsunade had me tortured because she was afraid her ally would turn against her. You and other Kage have destroyed entire nations because of your fear. You and the Raikage and others slaughtered my clan because. Of. Your. FEAR! I suggest you not tell me about lines or how and when not to cross them...Lord Tsuchikage," Naruto replied, venom in is his voice.

Even the Raikage was hesitant after hearing this. However, he spoke up when he composed himself.

"I myself was hesitant to attack the Uzumaki, both for fear and for respect. However, they were rising up a new power that would have challenged all of the nations. The fact of the matter is that they were partial to Konoha, even with their claims that they were no longer allies. Their presence shifted the balance of power."

"And the many wars waged throughout the wars have never shifted balance?"

"Enough!" Mifune said. "This meeting is for politics, not petty squabbling."

"That is correct," Naruto said. "So let me get back to my point."

"No. You will bring back her guard and your own. Those are the rules," Mifune interjected again.

"The rules are irrelevant. Regardless of what I do now, they can't be brought back for the moment."

"Bullshit!" Tsunade shouted. "You have the Hiraishin! You expect me to believe that you don't have markers on your guards?!"

"Who ever said that they work in another dimension? The reason I said that they needed to settle matters in Kamui is that Kamui is in a pocket dimension. Obito is granted access to it via his Mangekyo Sharingan. The Hiraishin might have a massive range, but not massive enough to reach into a different dimension."

The rest of them were stunned by this information.

"Now, we have things to get to," Naruto said.

"Mifune. I would like to ask that we call a recess until our guards are back." Tsunade said, "I would also like you to demand that when we are back in session, he have two mortal guards."

"Agreed. We shall take the requested recess, and when it is over, you will no longer have a reanimated corpse as your guard," Mifune said.

"Of course. Simply send a messenger for me when you are ready. I will be at the room I am staying in," Naruto said before rolling up the map scroll and sealing it into his arm. He resealed the two bodies before walking to the door, Minato disappearing in his coffin as he did so. Once he had exited the room, Tsunade stopped him.

"Why are you doing all of this?"

"Are you asking why I killed Sakura, had Kakashi confronted by Obito, and basically everything else? You betrayed me Tsunade. You and Jiraiya. I was ready to be the protector of your village, but instead, you let your fear guild you. You turned me into an enemy. Then, you tried to bring me back after I escaped my execution. It took me binging back two Kage from the dead for you to believe that I was Minato's son. I killed Danzo and Orochimaru, two people you have wanted dead for a long time. I had ulterior motives, sure, but it did help you. I kept Jiraiya alive and gave him back to you. Not only that, but I'm the only person who can kill him. Even after you betrayed me, I have done things to help you."