Smile's and tear's

It's been 7 years since Tenrou Island, and all the Fairy tail Members, disappeared off of the face of the earth. Their guild looked for many years, but found nothing. Many guild helped, but still nothing was found.

Fairy Tail dropped down low, with their most strongest members. the guild didn't smile very much. It was mostly quite and lonely. the guild was in dept and many were being to loose hope.

The dragon world was just as bad. Layla, Lucy's mom, found out what Grandine and Igneel were planning to do, and what happened to her beloved children.

Layla turned away from her kingdom, and became depressed. The kingdom, never had a ray of sun shine again. Layla died 5 years after the disappearance of her children. But, before she died, she wrote her will. And in it said.

No one, may claim the throne. Only my Daughter Lucy Heartfillia Princess of the Dragons, may claim it. The castle doors shall stay closed until, my children return. No matter how long it takes, even over thousands of years, this shall stand.

If anyone tries to claim the throne, they shall be put to death. I Layla Heartfilla, give my last breathe to my people, and family. I give my blood to the cup of death. And like time, this will stand.

The whole Dragon Realm came to her funeral. For she was the best Queen they ever had, and millions loved her. Even Jude her husband, came.

Jude claimed to be under control, and was sorry for causing so much trouble. But, time wasn't kind to Jude either. He died a year later. Losing all of his children, and wife. He died from depression.

And now it forever rains in the dragon realm, until their Princesses can come home, and claim the throne.

And now Layla and Jude lay next to each other, in the Queen's garden, praying for their children to return.

Now, let our story unfold.

'Come on men!! Put your back's into it!!!!" A man with dark blue hair yelled. "Aye sir!!!!" His crew yelled. "Come on!!!!!" he yelled again as his crew ran around the deck of the ship.

The man walked around looking at his crew, shouting out orders, "Lower th-" but, while he was giving out an order he was interrupted by the waves suddenly crashing against the ship, making many lose their balance. It was though a hurricane was coming.

Many members were screaming, trying to get the anchor down. "W-what's happening!!?" Many yelled.

And then there came a large golden light from under neaith the water. the crew looked over board, and saw a large golden ball of light, come from the water with the Fairy Tail sign high above. And then a burst of white light came, and blinded the men for a few seconds.

Once the light cleared, there in the water, Tenrou Island stood.

"Look It's FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The news spread fast. Soon millions were talking about it. And the member's of Fairy Tail came to Tenrou Island to become reunited with their family.

No One's POV

A group of Fairy Tail members constsing of Droy, Jet, bisca, and alzack. It took them 4 hours to get there. And once they got there they began to search every where for them.

"Where are they!?" Jet yelled as he looked around. "I don't know!!" Yelled Droy as he too looked around. They looked for a few hours till they all saw a girl with long pale blonde hair, move swiftly yet was still very shady.

"Hey come back here!!!' They yelled as they chased after her. She lead them deep into the forest. "wait up!!!" Bisca yelled. And then she disappeared, next to a tuff of pink spicky hair.

"Wait... that's Natsu's hair!!!" Jet yelled as he raced over to move the dirt off him. Droy, Bisace, and Alzack helped, to not only find Natsu, but Lucy too. He held her is arms.

Natsu began to stir, and then he opened his eyes to he fellow nakama. "Minna!!!!" He yelled as he sat up. He put Lucy in his lap, and looked at them with a big smile plastered on his face.

The friends reunited, and soon started to dig everyone up. It took them a few days, but they found everyone and were soon heading home to open arms.