The Stars Guide The Way

Lucy's POV

It was 1 in the morning and everyone was sleeping. I had energy and was feeling much better. I climbed out of Natsu's grip and got dressed in the clothes I wore earlier in the day.

I was going to go on a search for the girl. She seemed so familiar and I wanted to find somethings out, and find out what's going on.

I crept down the stairs and finaly made it out the door. I looked around. I decided to go over to the statue I was hanging form a few nights ago. The words that were apparently written under me in blood were gone.

I wanted to see what it said, but decided to not try and find out. I walked around for a while, and was about to give up when I saw her. She walked around looking up at the sky.

Singing a song. I knew the song by heart.

The Dragon Born Comes.

"Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart.

I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

With a voice wielding power of the ancient nord art,

Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes."

She sang. Her voice was like a angels. I knew taht voice but I couldn't figure out how. Then she began walking towards the coliseum. I followed her.

She didn't stop singing.

"It's an end to the evil, of all Skyrim's foes.

Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes.

For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows,

You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborns come."

She voice rang in my ears as we got closer to the coliseum. It was cold but I didn't care this girl and where she was taking me was the only thing on my mind.

Soon we made it to a cave under neath the coliseum. Her voice echoed off the walls of the caves.

"Dovahkiin, dovahkiin

naal ok zin los vahriin

wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

ahrk fin norok paal graan

fod nust hon zindro zaan

dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal"

Her voice was disappearing, but I looked on the walls. There were fading paintings, and writing. Then almost like a wave I recalled being her on the first night. This is where she brought me too!!

"Who are you!!' I yelled out at her. She turned around and pointed down the cave where I saw a small blue light. I walked towards it and she disappeared.

Once I rounded the corner I saw a blue fire glowing the dark cold cave. There stood a woman at a table with what looked like potions and food. She was writing something down.

There close by her was a small child I believe sleeping. She had a cape on and was facing away so I was unable to tell is they were a boy or girl.

"Hello Lucy." The woman said. I froze I knew that voice!!

The woman turned around, and taking her hood off, relieving me. It was me!!

"What the hell!!! Why are you me!! What's going on!!!" I yell as I step back. "I'm you from seven years into the future." Me stated calmly.

I stared shocked, "What?" I say.

"Sit down and I'll explain." I nodded and sat down on a rock close to her. She then sat down next to me. 'Lucy, I'm you from the future. In the future it is over run by dragons, and Zeref. Listen you have to defeat Zeref, or else you will end up with the same fate as me."