Dark & Light & Fight

Okay everyone hope you like this chapter!! Oh and the picture above is one that I drew hope you like it!!

Lucy's POV

the guild was going crazy in the bar, lots of them were drunk like hell and pasted out on the floor. It was stuffy and I missed the coldness of the mountains, the peace and quiet. not that I don't love my family it's just well quiet is good too sometimes.

Natsu and Gray were fighting with Juvia in a corner mudering to herself. She kept saying "Gray-sama is so hansom, babies, Gray-Sama!!' I think she had to much to drink.

Levy was sitting in Gajeel's lap, which I thought was so cute! She was reading a book while he was eating some iron. Like usual.

I soon became very cloister phobic in the small bar. So I left the bar without anyone noticing. I walked the quiet streets thinking to myself. It was cold but I didn't mind. It was nice and perfect for a little walk.

The town was huge and very pretty. Large homes and shops. Their food was really good too. I was walking around for a long time when I saw her. The same girl no one else noticed at the guild. She was walking around. She was really pretty.

She then turned towards me and waved, then ran off. "No!! Wait!!" I yelled.

I ran after her. I needed to talk to her. She was almost floating through the streets. I quickened my pace. This girl she seemed to be leading me some where.

I'd been following her for a long time till we made it to the stadium.

But instead of going into it, she took me to a cave that was under it. She turned around and smiled and then disappeared. "Wait!!" I called but it was too late she was gone. I walked down farther into the gave.

It was dark so I lit my hand in flames. The light danced on the walls showing drawings. They were of dragons and what looked to be like demons. They were old, and fading. There was writing on the walls I could read. Or at least a little.

There was "Summer......... Demon...........Child....." It was hard to read most of it cause it was really faded, but I tried my hardest. Finally was able to get, "Queen Summer...... Demon.....Zeref...........Love.......Child........Life......Season........"

Then it hit me. It was the tale of Summer! The Light Dragon Queen. I couldn't get much more than before, but I'd come back later.

Then almost if I'd been stabbed a memories flashed before my eyes.

"Lucy I believe in you,

Queen of Love

Forbidden Love

Mommy!!"

I fell to the ground screaming, pictures flew in front of me. One's of Summer and a man. Then her and her daughter. Then is saw me and Zeref and Laxus playing. "What's going on!!!!" I screamed as I saw more and more.

Then I saw the girl again, but this time being taken out of me. Tears sprung to my eyes. That was my child!!! "Nori!!!" 

I reached out towards her but, her at the pictures faded. I fell to the ground crying my heart out. I just saw memories I never knew I had, and a daughter that was taken from me. 

I soon began to conscience.

The last thing I saw were to people in black capes.

Natsu's POV

It was 3 am and lots of us were drunk or past out. Me, Erza, Gray , Wendy and Romeo were the only ones who weren't drunk. I felt sick from the lighting I ate so I wasn't feeling to go.