The Dragon's War

Lucy's POV

Lector and Sting were crying as they held onto each other. I smiled knowing they were back together.

"Lucy!" I heard. I looked around, but my friends didn't seem to have heard my named being called. I looked around again.

"Lucy! It's me! Yukino!! It's time to erase everyone's memories!! Well, except for Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, Limia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and Mermaid Heal. Do it quickly! And remember to motify them too!" yukino yelled, in my head.

Man I hate telepathy...

"Okay okay I will." I replied, not opening my mouth of course.

I closed my eyes, and began to concentrate. "Lucy what are you doing?!" Erza yelled. "She's glowing!" Sting said, shocked.

"The ties of time

The pictures of Memory

Erase the truth

Erase the bonds

Steal these bonds of time

And the secrets not meant to be told!!" I yelled, and a giant gold magic circle appeared under neath me.

"Shooting Star Shower!!!!!" I yelled, the final part, and stars flew all over the world to who ever had watched the GMG, or who heard about it. (A/N: Yeah Yeah Yeah, it's from Shugo Chara but it goes with it so hush, oh and fun fact Ikuto & Gray have the same voice actor in the Japaneses version so enjoy!)

They wouldn't remember how it actually played out. Me, Yukino, and Hisui's secret would be safe. Well, Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, Limia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and Mermaid Heal would be acting a million questions, but I put those memories to dorment till the right time.

Specifically, when we used our full powers again, or if someone talking about us and the final GMG games.

But, anyway once the stars had gone away everyone's memories were changed, and told a different way. Well, all the fights between me and the girls, and the people we beat, and how I brought Lector to Sting. (A/N: The original final GMG except Lucy isn't kidnapped, nor is Yukino. Also Natsu is just off some where eating food. Of course -_____________- )

Everyone was just standing around as if nothing happened. I was up at the Fairy Tail balcony, and just sitting next to Levy.

Uggg, after using that much power I feel tired. I mean I know I'm much stronger, but that spell is the hardest spell I know, even more so when I use it all over the world at ONCE!!!

I stood up from my seat. I have to go meet Yukino, and Hisui. We have to figure out a pla-"What the hell is going on!!??!" A man yelled as the earth began to shake. No.

I stood up and ran out of the Fairy Tail area, and too the castle. Every time I'd run past some player that were still walking around, I yelled "Guys!! This is an emergency!! Go to the castle now!! Tell anyone that isn't a wizard to leave the town now!!!"

They did as they were told.

I ran faster knowing what was close to the castle.

A few minutes later

I finally made it to the Castle to see Yukino, Hisui, and all the guards out in front, heading towards the place.

"Yukino!! Hisui!!!" I yelled coming close. "Lucy!!" They yelled.

I kept running till I was right in front of them. "Please don't tell me what I think it is!" I yelled.

"It is." Hisui said. Her head down.