Where is she?

Nastu's POV

As I walked through the halls of the castle looking for Igneel, I saw many pictures, of Lucy, Laxus, and him. The one that tried to take Nori. Zeref. I'll kill you, I thought as I kept looking.

After what felt like forever, I finally found him. He was in a large room, with millions of books on shelves, and a large desk in between, 2 floor to ceiling 22ft windows. There was red curtians, and a little table with 2 chairs.

"Hello so, I guess you want to know why we took away your child?" He looked up with a hint of sadness in his eyes, "WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP READING MY MIND!!!!!!" I yelled as I held my head.

"Son, please calm down." Ingeel said, as he just sat there at his desk. After a few minutes, of going crazy I calmed down, glared hard at him. "Natsu, pleases stop glaring or I won't tell you why."

I stopped glaring but, kept a stern face on. "Spill. " I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. He brethed in, "Natsu Lucy was dying. That child was killing her, we had to take it away. Beside we don't anymore demons running around" He said as she leaned back in his chair, "What you'd say?!" I said as I could feel anger rise in me, "What did you just call my child?"

He looked up at me, "Natsu, it's true that child's a demon along with Lucy, if it were up to me, they'd both be dead." He ssid it with such coldness, i felt my anger rise even more. "Natsu calm down, Lucy will bare another child, and hopefully this one won't be a demon too."

"What the hell!!!" I yelled, "You don't know anything!!! Lucy wasn't dying and I know that!!! You know that!!! And that child wasn't a demon!!!" I could feel steam coming from me. Igneel glared, "Natsu it's a child that was never born, and so what, Lucy will just have another. I don't see the problem. Just be glad, Lucy is alive. If her mother hadn't threatened us with war. She'd be dad right now."

That was it! I stomped up to him, punched him in the face. I don't care if he's my dad or not! He toke away my child!! Because he thinks it's a demon!! "You don't know shit, dad. That child could've been angel for all we know, but know you took her away from me and Lucy.'

Igneel held his cheek and he stared at me, surprised by my actions. "Natsu if only you knew the truth about, Lucy and her family." He said, and he walked to a wind and looked out at the gray sky. "Then tell me." I said, as I glared so many daggers, he probably could die id they were real.

"Natsu, long ago there was a Queen named, Summer Starlight. She married a Demon from the books of Zeref, and barred a child. That child lived but, the father didn't. He sacrificed himself, to save his family. And that child was born with so much power, Summer nearly died. Then the council was formed, to keep it a secret from all the queens following, and from the people. But, when Layla, Lucy's mom was born, we knew it was getting to powerful. So when Lucy, was born we tried to kill her, we didn't need the power traveling any further, but failed and planted the child in her. But, the power was getting too strong, so we killed it."

My anger was higher than ever! "So what!! That doesn't mean you have to treat Lucy like a demon!! She won't hurt a fly!!! And you just took away our child!! You don't even know if that child was really killing her!!! I will bring her back, and you will see that she isn't a demon." Igneel stared at me, as I walked out of the room, headed home.

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I turned away, and found a tuff of pink hair in front of my face. I smiled knowing it was Natsu. He had his muscular arms wrapped around me, and he smelled good. I closed my eyes, snuggling into him more. After a few minutes, I began to feel lonely inside. Like how I felt yesterday.