Good Bye

Lucy's POV

I woke up to feel something warm next to me and something around my waist. I turn around to see a tuff of pink hair. Natsu. I smile to myself. I snuggle up to him, wanting to get warmer, since I was very cold.

Wait why am I cold? I look down to see I'm in one of night gowns. I blush bright red. When did this happen!!! I look over on the ground to see all the clothes I was wearing on the floor!!! Even my underwear!!!

I immediately pull my gown up and see that I do have underwear on. Praise the lord. And NATSU!!!!!!I was pissed like crazy!! And I mean crazy!!!

After I calm down a little I decide to make breakfast. But as I was getting up, Natsu's hold around me tightened. "L.......Lu...cy" He said his sleep.\

I smile to myself. How did I ever fall in love with crazy idiot? I try again but this time, I feel pain. "Gaaa!" I yell. I tried to muffle the cry, but failed. I feel Natsu stir, but he doesn't wake up. I tried again, felt pain once more.

"What's going on?" I say out loud, not meaning to. I look down at Ntsu's arms around my waist and carefully pry them off. Then I try to stand up again, but this time "GAAA!!!" I really begin to feel it.

I fall to the ground holding my stomach. "GAAAAA!!!!!!" I scream again. "Lucy!!!" Natsu jumps up. He looks over and sees me on the floor.

"Lucy!!" He jumps down from my bed and holds me in my arms, "Ga!!!!!" I yell as I feel more pain.

"Lucy what's wrong!? What's going on!" He yells, as he voice shakes. "I-I don't kno-GAAA!!!!!" I scream as more pain is shot through me.

"Natsu! My keys!!!!!" I yell as he lays me carefully down. "Where are they!?" He yells. "GAA!! NATSU!!!!!!!!!"

Natsu's POV

'GAAAAAAA!!!!! NATSU!!!!!!!" I look more and more. Where are they!!!! And then I see them underneath her clothes. I grab them run back over to her.

"Here, what are you going to do?!" She takes out a rainbow colored key, "Open Portal to the Dragon Realm!!!!!!" The next second, there's hole in front of us, and inside it was a dark gray sky, and dark lonely castle.

"Natsu....." She says as she passes out. "Hold on Luce you'll be okay." I say as I pick her up bridal style and carrier her through the portal. The next minute, we were right in front of the castle. I run up to the gates and begin to yell.

"Help!!!! Please!!! Help!!! Open the Gates!!!! It's Lucy!!!! Your Princess!!!!!!" I keep shouting till the gates open to revile, a man with short green hair. "What do you wa-" He looks at me and then at Lucy, "We need help now!!!!" The man yells.

"What happened!!!!" the man with green hair yells as he trys to take hold of Lucy. I step back, now way am I letting him have her. "She felt pain in her stomach and was screaming. She opened a portal, and we went through now help me!!!!"

I yell as I feel my fear and anger rise. "Quick come with me!" He runs to the doors and I soon follow. Soon we're running up stairs and down different hallways. I know I spent like a year here when Lucy had slept for that whole year, but I still didn't know where I was going.

After what seemed like forever we finally arrived at a large dark brown door, with gold designs on it. The man with green hair opened it to revel a pink, and gold room, with a hint of red. This was Lucy's room. It was dark and gloomy with no sun light.

"Over here" He said as he pointed to her bed. I laid her down, carefully. Then the man ran out. I looked down at Lucy, and turned on a lamp the was beside the bed.