The Match of Truth

No One's POV

The crowd roars as Team Fairy Tail's representatives, Natsu and Gajeel took to the field to fight Sting and Rogue.

"Man I can't wait to beat your ass Natsu." Sting said as he smirked. Natsu growled. Rouge stayed quite, not saying a word.

"We'll see about that." Natsu barked. He was still pissed off at him for what he did to luce. HIS Luce. You're gonna pay, Natsu thought.

Then the battle began!!

Sting and Rogue ready themselves to go in. But then, they immediately find themselves face-to-face with Natsu and Gajeel, respectively.

Natsu punches Sting in the face, and Gajeel punched Rogue, sending them flying into the wall behind them.

This surprised the audience. The twin dragon slayers, were getting punched around by Natsu and Gajeel. Natsu runs toward Sting, landing a flaming kick on him and sends him across the area while Gajeel similarly knocks down Rogue.

The knocked down Rogue then rolls to tackle down Gajeel. Gajeel and Rouge go at hit hard. Punching and kicking.

Sliding across the ground, he stood up and sucked in, "White Dragon Roar!!!" He yelled sending a beam of light straight towards Natsu.

But, Natsu narrowly dodges "What the hell!!! A lazier beam!!!" Natsu yelled as he ducked underneath it, causing it to miss.

Sting then directs his attack to Gajeel, but Gajeel dodges, "Iron Dragon Roar!!!" He yelled making the attack disappear.

Then Rogue, out of no where, attacks Gajeel "Shadow Dragon Slash!!!" He yelled getting read to send him flying but, Gajeel blocks it with his Iron Dragon Sword.

This sends Rogue flying.

Natsu adn Sting were going at it so hard they were creating dust cloud. The next second Natsu comes out of the dust with Rouge, being grapped by his face.

Natsu ramped Rouge face into Stings, ingulfing his hands in fire.

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!!!' He said sending them flying in the air.

They land hard on the ground. Gajeel battled Rouge, while Natsu battles against Sting.

"Wow you guys are strong. But, I doudt you can get us now!!" Sting yelled as he and Rouge began glowing.

"White Drive" Sting said. A smirk plastered on his face.

"Shadow Drive" Rouge said with a his usual pockerface.

Then they went straight towards them. Faster and Stronger. Natsu and Gajeel were being punched and kicked nonstop.

"Man beating the crap out of my idol!! Is pretty freaken awesome!!!"Sting said punching Natsu over and over again.

Then Natsu was hit by Sting but the punch was off by a lot. There on Natsu muscular stomach was stigmata. "What the hell!!!" Natsu yelled unable to move.

"Anyone branded with that stigmata become paralyzed!! Now you're my personal punching bag!!!" Sting yelled as his hand glowed white, and ran forwards towards Natsu.

Natsu just smirked. And then, Wam!!! Natsu punched Sting in the face sending him flying!! "What!? You aren't supposed to be able to move!!?" Sting yelled.

But then everyone saw that Natsu has burned of the stigmata. Sting was ferrous. He and Natsu kept going at it. While Gajeel battled Rogue, unable to land a punch on him just yet.

"No one can ever catch a shadow dr-" But Rogue was stopped by Gajeel holding his arm. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." Gajeel said and just like Sting and Natsu they were going at it once more.