Just a little hint

Yukino's POV

I walked into the inn, to find everyone in line, like soldiers. Sting and Rogue were in the front. "You have brought disgrace to our guild!! You were beat by a Fairy Tail scum!!" The master yelled. I hid behind a pillar.

"Here at Sabertooth, we don't treat or care for losers!!" He yelled. His voice made the whole room shake.

"Master!! Wait!! Give Sting and Rogue another chance!!" Lector yelled. "What is a cat doing in my guild!?" The master yelled.

"Master don't you remember, I'm apart of the guild see!" Lector said, showing his back with guild mark on it.

"Cat's aren't allowed either!!! Die you stupid animal!!!" Master yelled, and as she shot Lector with his magic.

"Sting!!!" He yelled, "Lector!!!" Sting yelled as he tried to save his little friend. I was crying. Master killed Lector!!!

All the was left was black smudge on the floor. Rogue protected Frosh, in his arms, away form the master.

Sting was crying on the ground. "Get up!! That stupid cat didn't be long here anyway!!!" Master yelled, at Sting.

He stood up, anger could be seen in his eyes, "Sabertooth doesn't allow we-" But, he was unable to finish.

Sting has used his magic, and made a large hole right through the Master's Stomach.

"You killed Lector!!!" Sting yelled.

*Clap**CLap*

We all turned to see Minerva walking down. "Well Done Sting. You have a lot of power. You could be the next Master." She said, her voice dry.

Sting turned towards her, tears streamed down his face. "He killed lec-" "Don't worry about the cat. He's safe." She said.

Sting's face turned form rage, to shock. He fell on his knees. "Thank you my Lady!! Thank you!! Please bring him ba-" "Not so fast!!" She yelled.

Sting looked up, fear in his blue eyes.

"You will get him back when you win the games, tomorrow." She said.

Sting nodded. "Now get to sleep all of you!!!" She yelled. We all ran to our rooms, scared out of our minds.

I walked down the hall way, to Stings room. I waited out side till I saw him coming.

"Sting!" I yelled. He looked up, sadness all over his face. I hugged him. "I'll be okay. It'll be okay. You'll get him back I promise." I said. Almost at the brake of tears.

I felt his arms wrap around me. "Okay."

That's all he said.

I walked him back to his room, and once he was in his room. I walked to mine. Ready for a restless sleep.