The Grand Magic Games!!!!

Lucy's POV

I woke up to find myself in my bed. As I sat up I felt light headed. It took me a few seconds, to get my balance. I felt foe some reason, empty as if, there was something missing. But, I couldn't figure out what it was.

After a few minutes of almost killing my brain trying to figure out what was missing, I decided to take a shower, and get cleaned up. As I walked to the bathroom, I stripped down, and entered the nice steamy shower.

After a few minutes I hopped out, feeling a cold blast of air. I shivered, and grabbed a towel.

I walked over to my draws and pulled out some clothes. I put on my purple crop-top, and white short shorts.

I then get my red sandles, and put to small pig tail in tied with purple ribbon, and leave the rest down. I then grab my keys and head out the door. Just when I was about to leave, I put my hand to my neck, and nothing was there.

"My necklace!!!" I searched around, trying to find it till, "Shit!! I lost it on Tenrou!! Damn it!!!" I hated myself for loosing it. I must'v lost it when I was fighting, Zeref!!! Great now I'm in big trouble, and that was the last thing my mom gave me!!!

Wait why was I fighting Zeref? I shook the thought away, hung my head low.

I pouted and headed out the door. But, once I got out side, my mood changed from grumpy, too happy. I mean the sun was out, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I liked the peaceful morning, as I made my way to the guild.

While I was walking to the guild, I begin to think of what could be missing. I just felt so empty and lonely inside as though, something had been ripped out of me.

But, I pushed the thought away, not wanting to ruin this pretty morning.

After a few minutes I get to the guild, and walk through the doors. I look up to see everyone with a shocked face on. "LUCY!!!" The guild yells, as the hug me tight.

"Lucy where were you!? You were gone for 2 months!!!" Levy cried and she hugged me. TWO MONTHS!!!!! "What do you mean?" I asked a little shocked.

Levy stepped back a little wiping her eyes, "You went home that one day, and never came back. You and Natsu were both gone, we looked every where but couldn't find you." Levy sniffed.

What? "I'd don't understand?" I said as I looked around, the guild. "Well, anyway you're back and that's what matters" Levy said as she hugged me again.

I hugged back, feeling sorry for scaring my best friend. After a few minutes, me, Levy, Lisanna, and Erza, began talking about boys, and magic. Lisanna confessed to having a crush on Bixlow. We all went "Ooooooh" Smirking and giving her a hard time.

Then Boom!! The doors banged open to revel, a pink hair idiot. "Hey Natsu!!" I yelled with a big smile plastered on my face. Mn I love him. I said to myself and went back to talking with the girls.

Most of the guild what they did with me asking where he went, and what happened, and all that. He then went onto fighting with gray. After a few minutes, I saw out of the corner of my eye, see Wendy's hair turn from blue, to pink, and her dark brown eyes to a caramel color.

But, when I looked at her again, she was normal. What's going on? I asked myself. But, then I saw a girl with long pink hair, walk by and smile, at me. No one else noticed. She then faded away.

Who is she?

Natsu's POV

The day went by, slowly, and lonely. Lucy didn't seem to feel sad, about Nori. But, I felt something was off about her. She may look happy, but her eyes said something else.