The Final Battle!!!

No One's POV

"Welcome all to the final day of The Grand Magic Games!!! To day is going to be exciting!! We have all teams playing today in a battle of the last guild standing!! Now let's here it for the scores!!!" The announcer yelled into the mic making the crowd cheer.

"In 6th place is Quatro Cerberus!!!"

The crowd cheered but not as much,

"In 5th place is Blue Pegasus!!" The crowd went crazy!

"Tied for 3rd place is Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heal!!!" The crowd was even more crazy than before!!

"In 2nd place is Sabertooth!!!!" The crowd cheered the guilds name, cheering them on,

"And in 1st place is...... Fairy Tail!!!!" The crowd was going insane, as the guild walked out and relieved,

"Oh my gosh!! The team is mixed once more!! Juvia, Gray, Laxus, Erza, and Gajeel!! Where is Natsu?" The announcer yelled, "Well I don't know but I can't wait to see how this turns out!" The other announcer yelled.

"That's right!! Today the battle feild is the town!! All the teams are slit up, and if they encounter anyone from another team they must fight!! If a player is knocked out, or is unconscious, then the other team gets a point!!" The crowd went crazy as the lacrumas showed the teams all around the city coming up with plans.

"Each member is 1 point, but the member is 5!! So everyone has a chance to win!! Oh and one more thing, there are 3 mages out their that are very powerful!! They are...." The crowd becomes quite as the announcer pauses for a second,

"The 2 Princesses, and Queen of the World!!!" He yells, and everyone gasps! "Queen!!? Princesses!?!" The crowd yells.

"We have Hisui E. Fiore!! Yes she is a wizard, but know one knows her magic!!" The groud gasps as Hisui walks onto the battle field in the coliseum.

"Next is Princess Yukino Aguria!!! Yes she is a princess, in fact she is The Famous Never Before Seen Princess of the Celestial World!!" He yells as Yukino comes up next to Hisui.

The crowd and all the players gasp. No one knew besides Natsu, Nori, Hisui, and Lucy knew she was a Princess.

"And Finally, the one who has just been named Queen of a world lost to memories and tales. Queen Lucy Heartfilla Of The Dragon Realm!!!!" The crowd gasps as Lucy makes her way to the field. Again everyone even the players except Fairy Tail were shocked.

"They are 3 of the Strongest in the whole world!! So beware!! And they are on no team!! Even if they encounter one of their own guild mates they must fight!!!"The crowd cheered.

"Also these galls never get out, but if they take you down then your out!! But, if you defeat them, then you stay in the game and earn a point for you guild!! Now Let the Games begin!!" And a loud firework went off letting every team know the game has begun.

Everyone went off running except, 'What! I don't believe what I'm seeing!! Fairy Tail is just standing there with their eyes closed!!!"

Master looked at Mavis, "Um, first master whats going on?" She smiled, "If we want to win they have to concentrate and clear their minds." She said.

As fairy tail stood unmoving, the others were knocking each other out 1 by 1. Sabertooth was bringing their numbers up, and so was Lamia Scale, along with Mermaid Heal. Blue Pegasus was being taken down.

Jenny was the last on standing, in that guild.

Rogue was walking around till, "Oh my lord!! Rogue has encountered, Lucy!!!" There Lucy stood there is the attire she wore on the first day. Rogue didn't make a move.