Missing Magic

On One's POV

"What!!!" Everyone yelled. Natsu let them read the note Lucy left them. They began to worry. They had noticed their friend be a little distant from them since she woke up up. Never staying long at the guild and always wanting to some where else with no one else.

And now they knew why. She believed she was a danger because of what she did.

They searched everywhere for her. They looked in the mountains, forest, beach, caves. Anywhere they thought she might be. Natsu was going crazy.

He had to be locked by magic chains (They kept him from using magic) up because he was destroying everything. He kept screaming lucy's name, and had tears pouring down his cheeks.

Happy watch over him. He was sad he couldn't help his friend. All he did was comfort him.

The team gave up after 2 weeks of searching, even though Natsu insisted on them searching for her longer. But, Erza said it's what Lucy would've wanted them to do, and it was what lucy told them to do.

Not look for her.

The team worked hard increasing there magic power higher and faster than ever before. What drived them was to see their friend again.

Natsu worked the hardest. Always pushing himself to the limit, never wanting to give up.

Why Lucy, why did you brake our promise?

Lucy's POV

It's been 3 months since I left my friends to go train and to protect them. I promised to see them at the GMG, but I also broke a promise.

I'm sorry Natsu.

I trained hard. I was in the mountains far away from the private beach of fairy tail. It was the mountains that were by Gray's old home. knowing they wouldn't come this far made it easy to train.

I called a upon some of the dragons from my home world. They worked me past my limit.

But this helped me release my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th origin of magic. This made be able to fight for 48 hours and not be even tired or out of magic.

It did take a toll on me, but it would only last a few hours.

I was currently fighting Igneel and Celest. "You must try harder!! You can't fall down after that!! Get up!! Remember your training when you were younger!!" Celest yelled as she sent another dragon roar at me.

I ate the magic and sent it right back at her. I have to get stronger!!!

We worked hard until I had defeated both. 'Good Job Lucy!!' Igneel said as he patted me on the back. He was always like the father I never had, or was never able to have.

"Thank you, Igneel" I said as I looked down at the newly fallen snow. I would leave tomorrow to see my friends.

Natsu's POV

It took us 3 hours to get to Crocus, the place where the GMG are being held. It was such a long and painful trip!! I wish Wendy could use that healing spell that helped with my motion sickness.

ugggg.

We got of the train to find a huge city with a huge palace in the center. Gramps said that we were staying in one hotel but a lot of us were sharing rooms, because low budget.

We were staying in the Little Cupid Hotel. It was okay, it wasn't great but it was still nice. Once we got settled we were told that we had to be back at our hotel room before 8. No knew what was happening then, but we all knew that it was important.