*Three New Messages.

Jungkook walked home after school cracking his knuckles as a habit. All of his friends hated when he did it so he was trying to give it up, but that obviously wasn't going so well.

He unlocked his door and hung his bag up on the hook next to the door. Judging by the quiet house, his mom was at work.

He flopped down on the couch in the living room and took out the phone that he's been dying to check all day.

"One new message from @KimTaetae:
I don't know if you're back yet, but can I ask you a question?"

The message was sent three minutes ago so Jungkook quickly unlocked his phone to reply.

"Yeah of course! What's up?"

Jungkook loosened his school tie and slipped it over his head, setting it on the couch beside him. He made a mental note to bring it up to his room before his mom came home.

He looked down and saw a new message from Tae.

"Where do you get inspiration for your art? That's where I struggle most."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at Tae's question. Where did he get inspiration?
Everywhere, really. He's never really thought about it before, if he gets an idea, he draws it. He's never really thought of where the idea stems from.

He hesitated before typing out a reply.

"From everything and anything really. My biggest advice would have to be to not overthink it. Sometimes you have to just draw without reason and see where it takes you."

Hoping that his answer satisfied the other, Jungkook got up to bring his tie up to his room.

-------------------
A/N:
I was so tired when writing this but I new I could get it finished before I fell asleep so yep

- Charlie