*Twenty Eight New Messages

"Don't try and tell me you guys didn't basically fuck against a tree because I'll know you're lying."

Jungkook was desperately trying to shush his friend as he walked into his living room with Jimin, starting to wonder if it really was a good idea to introduce him to Taehyung.

But there was no going back now, was there?

"Jimin, shut the hell up." The younger hissed, before looking to his boyfriend with a smile. "Tae, this is Jimin."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the conversation he heard before the two walked in, letting it slide and standing up. Was this the same Jimin that asked Jungkook out all those months ago.

"I know what you're thinking." Jimin chuckled. "Yes I'm the one who asked Jungkook out awhile ago. We're still friends, but I get that you two are dating now and I'm chill with it."

Taehyung smiled, worries lifted as he nodded.

"I'm Taehyung, but I prefer Tae. Although I'm sure Jungkook's told you that?" He introduced himself, Jimin nodding as he and Jungkook took a seat on the couch next the Taehyung.

"Believe me, Jungkook's told me a lot about you." Jimin smirked, sending a wink that caused Jungkook to groan and bury his face in his hands.

"I knew I shouldn't have brought you here. You're so embarrassing!" He whined, making both other's laugh.

"What are you talking about? I'm a delight!" Jimin laughed. "And it's my job to embarrass you Jungkookie, what fun would it be if I didn't?"

Taehyung smiled at the interactions between the two as he leaned back into the cushions of the couch.

"How long have you known each other?" He asked, Jungkook looking up and narrowing his eyes at his friend.

"About five years - unfortunately." He laughed, Jimin hitting him playfully in return.

"Wait, Tae. You're from Daegu right?" Jimin asked, Taehyung nodding and raising an eyebrow.

"Sure am, why?" He asked.

"I have a friend who lives there but I haven't spoken to him in awhile, I ran into his boyfriend who was visiting here and said that he's just "really busy". I was just wondering if you might know him?" Jimin asked sheepishly, the other boy shrugging.

"Depends, what's his name?"

"Min Yoongi." Jimin answered, Taehyung biting his bottom lip softly as he thought.

"I've heard of him." He answered. "But I don't think I've ever actually met him. People say he makes music or something, so he's always cooped up inside." Jimin nodded, a small smile gracing his lips.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wasn't Yoongi that guy you had a crush on-"

"No!" Jimin interrupted, only furthering the other two's suspicions. "I just think he's really cool."

"I used to just think Jungkook was really cool and now I make out with him." Taehyung smirked, his boyfriend rolling his eyes and laughing softly.

"This is different! Yoongi has a boyfriend guys." Jimin huffed, face looking redder than before.

"Obstacles just make the game more fun Jimin." Jungkook shrugged, his friend raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going to have to disagree."

---
A/N:
'Bout fucking time I updated this jeez
Sorry for the extremely long wait, I've had a lot of different projects Ives been working on

Updates will hopefully be more frequent now !!

- Charlie :)