*Twenty Six New Messages

*Unread iMessage from 'Jiminie ^ ^'
"So your boyfriend's coming over today 😉😉😉"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the message he received from his friend, looking up from where he sat on he front porch just to see if Tae had showed up yet.

"That's a lot of smirks Jimin" He typed back, watching the small bubble that showed that Jimin was typing.

"Lots of smirks for lots of fucking amirite ????"

"I stg"

"😉😉😉"

Jungkook had broken the news to Jimin awhile back that the mystery person he had been texting was in fact, his boyfriend. Luckily, the older accepted that and backed off quite a bit.

They were still best friends though, nothing could really change that.

"Blocking you."

Jungkook chuckled as he sent the message to Jimin, then looking up and feeling all of his breathing basically stop when he saw a car pulling up into his driveway. "oK SHIT JIMIN GOTTA GO I THINK HEs HeRE ?? SHiT ???"

"Breathe child." Jimin texted back, Jungkook now seeing Taehyung through the window of his car and feeling as if his heart burst through his chest.

"DonT TELL M E TO BreATHe I AM DECEASed"

And with that, Jungkook shoved his phone into his back pocket, just at the same time as Taehyung opened the car door and dropped his bags on the ground. The older boy then jumped out of the car, breaking into a sprint towards the younger.

Jungkook lept up as well, running towards Taehyung until they met in the middle, basically tackling each other and landing on the grass of Jungkook's lawn.

"You're here! You're actually here, I can't believe it!" Jungkook gasped, burying his head in Taehyung's shoulder and feeling happy tears prick at his eyes.

"I'm here!" Taehyung exclaimed, "And I couldn't be happier about it."

Jungkook lifted his head and felt his heart completely melt as he looked into Taehyung's chocolate brown eyes, bringing his hand up to touch his boyfriend's face as he was still trying to convince himself that this was actually happening.

Mrs. Kim sighed and leaned against the car, watching as the two boys sat in the grass and were simply marvelling over each other, overwhelmed by the entire situation.

"I guess this was the right decision wasn't it?" Mrs. Kim looked up to the voice and smiled once she realized that the two people standing in front of her must be Jungkook's parents.

"It definitely was." She sighed, smiling and sticking out her and to shake. "It's nice to meet you."

-----------------

"Is this actually real? Like am I going to wake up tomorrow, and then you'll still be back in Daegu?"

The two were currently curled up in the younger's bed, Jungkook's head rested on Taehyung's chest as he listened to his boyfriend's heartbeat

"It's real, I promise Kookie." Taehyung whispered, combing his fingers through Jungkook's hair, the raven strands slipping past his fingertips.

Jungkook smiled and shifted his position, sliding over until he was sat atop Taehyung's stomach, making the older raise an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" He laughed, causing Jungkook's smile to widen.

"You know," he began, "When we were on the phone together you promised me something that you'd do once I got here."

A smile spread across Taehyung's face and his eyes flickered down to Jungkook's lips, then back up to his eyes.

"Is that so?" He smirked, the younger nodding in response.

"Mhm."

After that, it wasn't long before Jungkook was leaning down and closing the gap between him and his boyfriend, his right hand resting on Taehyung's face.

Their lips met and Jungkook instantly felt electricity shoot through his body, sighing into the kiss and allowing his hand to slip into Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung rested his arms around the younger's neck, pulling him impossibly closer and trailed kisses down Jungkook's jawline. This action caused his boyfriend's breath to hitch, his grip tightening on Taehyung's blonde locks. "If you give me a hickey I'll actually fight you Kim Taehyung don't test me."

Taehyung burst out laughing and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, the younger collapsing on top of him and burying his head in the nape of his boyfriend's neck.

"Aish, I don't know how I'd live without you Kookie." Taehyung sighed, drawing invisible patterns on Jungkook's back with his fingers.

"Then don't. I don't plan on going anywhere."

------------------
A/N:
F I N A L L Y
I'm so hyped yesyesyes

- Charlie