*Twenty Three New Messages

"Alright Mrs. Jeon, I'm glad that we've come to an agreement."

Taehyung couldn't believe the situation unfolding currently. In a recent letter that Taehyung received from Jungkook, the younger expressed how much he missed the older and gave his home phone number to see if Taehyung's mom could call to change his parent's mind.

And it currently seemed to be going well.

"Would you like to speak to him?" His mom asked, spiking Taehyung's interest. A few moments later, she nodded and handed the phone to her son. "Mrs. Jeon would like to talk to you."

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung held the phone up to his ear.

"H-Hello?" He answered, hoping that his nervousness couldn't be detected.

"So you're the Taehyung I'm always hearing so much about." Mrs. Jeon answered, voice happy and making Taehyung smile.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"Believe me, you're the only topic in this household." She replied, "Now, after much discussion with my husband and your mom, although this goes against many of my previous thoughts and actions, how would you like to travel down to Busan?"

Taehyung swore that all of the air just left his lungs.

"Travell down to Busan?" He repeated, not believing what he just heard.

"Indeed." Mrs. Jeon confirmed. "It took a bit of convincing, but I trust you now. I know that Jungkook has been sending you letters and I know from him that you two have been talking for quite some time. I've learned that pulling you two apart is only hurting my relationship with my son."

"Is Jungkook there?" Taehyung asked, still in shock, Mrs. Jeon confirming that he is and putting her son on the phone.

"Tae!" A familliar voice rang through the speaker, one that he missed so much and had been longing to hear. "Tae, I've missed you so much oh my god. And you might be coming to Busan! Holy fuck I'm literally crying right now."

"I've missed you so much too Kookie!" Taehyung beamed, his mother smiling at him as she leaned on the kitchen counter. "I can't wait to see you, I'm going hug you so hard I swear."

"And kiss me too?" Jungkook asked, voice soft as if he was trying to prevent his mom from hearing him. Taehyung glanced over at his mom as well, face red.

"And kiss you too." Taehyung looked at his mom in embarrassment when he heard her laugh in the background.

"I'll be waiting, see you soon Tae!" Jungkook spoke from the other end.

"See you soon."

---------------------
A/N:
Casually finally updates after like a billion years
But yes! Happy times !!!
Thank the lord for Taehyung's mom tbh

- Charlie