*Seventeen New Messages

"You did not say that! I refuse to believe it."

"I did! I'm not kidding!"

It had been a few weeks since Taehyung and Jungkook first skyped eachother for the first time, and it was safe to say that they couldn't get enough of eachother.

They were already bad before, eyes constantly glued to their phone screens, but they were even worse now.

Both of their parents still had strict rules against talking to people online, so Taehyung waited until his mom left for work shortly after he came home from school. Jungkook simply told his parents that he was skyping with a classmate who was helping him study

They were happy that their son was so involved in his studies, and Jungkook was happy that he got to talk to Taehyung. It was a win-win situation.

Both were currently using both of their strategies.

Jungkook was sat with his laptop facing away from his door, a few textbooks opened beside him incase his parents walked in, as Taehyung chattered about how he "completely roasted" another student.

"Alright, alright." Jungkook giggled as Taehyung began to ramble off about something completely different. "By the way, how did that art project you told me about ever turn out?" He asked, remembering the older telling him about it.

Taehyung's face reddened slightly and he looked down.

"I actually have it with me at the moment."

Jungkook's face lot up and he leaned forward, closer to his screen.

"Really? You should show me!" He exclaimed, still smiling as brightly as before.

"Alright..." Taehyung trailed off, "But promise me that you won't think I'm weird okay?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and nodded.

"I promise."

Taehyung sighed and left the screen for a few minutes, soon returning with a canvas in hand.

"I was planning on showing you eventually anyway..." He mumbled and slowly turned the canvas so that Jungkook could see what was painted on it. As soon as he did, he felt tears of happiness fill up his eyes.

On the canvas, all of Taehyung's carefully placed brushstrokes came together to create a beautiful portrait of Jungkook himself.

"Oh my god Tae..." He breathed out, wiping his eyes quickly.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung sounded fairly nervous, Jungkook nodding his head quickly in order to reassure him.

"I absolutely love it."

------------------------------
A/N:
Wow it's been awhile since I've updated this book! Sorry for the wait, I've been pretty busy lately!

- Charlie