*Twenty Seven New Messages

"Wake up Tae, We're going on a date."

Taehyung thought it was still a dream at first, when he was woken up by the sweet voice of Jeon Jungkook. However, when arms wrapped around him and lips kissed his forehead he knew well that it was real life.

Smiling and opening his eyes slowly he sighed.

"Where are we going?" He asked, voice thick with sleep as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook smiled.

"I'm going to show you around town." He grinned, standing up from where he sat on his bed. "Be ready in fifteen?"

Taehyung nodded and yawned before standing up.

"Got it."

After Jungkook walked out, Taehyung made his way over to his suitcase and pulled out an outfit, replacing the one that he had fallen asleep in.

After doing so, he walked into the attached bathroom and brushed his hair, then brushing his teeth.

When he finished, he walked downstairs to meet Jungkook and both of their parents in the kitchen. Smiling, once the younger noticed his boyfriend he walked over, lacing their hands together.

"I'm going to go show Tae around town if that's alright?" Jungkook looked at both his and Taehyung's parents, smiling happily when they both nodded.

"Be back in time for dinner alright?" His father asked, Jungkook nodding and leading Taehyung over to the front door where they both slipped on their shoes.

"We will! Love you!"

-----------

"And over there is the biggest park in our town, there's a pond there where you can feed the ducks and watch them. I'd like to take you there eventually."

Taehyung smiled and swung his and Jungkook's hands while they walked.

"Not today?" He asked, Jungkook shaking his head and smiling.

"Not today." He answered, "I have
something else planned for today."

The older smiled and nodded, rubbing circles with his thumb across the back of Jungkook's hand.

"And what would that be?" He asked, feeling the wind blow through his hair as he and the younger continued to walked down the streets.

Jungkook ginned and shrugged.

"Guess you'll just have to find out hm?"

-----------------

"Tae stop!"

Jungkook had taken it upon himself to take Taehyung out to his favourite restaurant for breakfast, and was currently trying not to laugh and disturb the other customers as the other wiped whipped cream on his face.

"Don't feel like it." Taehyung laughed, swiping a glob of chocolate sauce off of his stack of pancakes and wiping it off on Jungkook's nose. "Smile Jungkookie!"

Rolling his eyes as his boyfriend pulled out his phone, Jungkook huffed but smiled nonetheless. Checking the outcome once the shutter sound went off, Taehyung laughed, flipping his phone for the younger to see the image on the screen. "Can I post it on twitter? You look adorable c'mon."

"On one condition." He grinned, leaning forward slightly and making Taehyung raise an eyebrow.

"Go on."

Jungkook smirked and wiped some of the whipped cream off of his face.

"You let me do this!" He laughed, smearing it across Taehyung's cheek. Chuckling, Taehyung nodded before leaning forward and stealing a piece of one of the pancakes on Jungkook's plate.

"Fair enough." He agreed, raising an eyebrow as the younger pointed his phone's camera at him. He sighed and raised an eyebrow, a smirk tugging at his lips; the fork with the pancake on it held in his right hand.

"Okay." Jungkook laughed, "You can post yours if I can post this one."

After looking at the picture, Taehyung nodded.

"Sounds like a plan."

*New tweet! From @Kimtaetae;
"Just when I thought he couldn't get any sweeter: @goldenjeon
Image attached"

*New tweet! From @goldenjeon;
"How can you not love a dork like him? @kimtaetae
Image attached"

----------------------

It was nearing 4:30 when Jungkook and Taehyung both should've been arriving back home. After breakfast, Jungkook took the older down the street where all of his favourite shops were, trying on different outfits every now and then (and adding new pictures to their twitter timeline).

He then took Taehyung to the forest he enjoyed roaming around. Easy enough. Then why were they late getting home?

Taehyung intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's as he pushed the younger further against the oak tree behind them. Their lips moved in sync, small noises escaping past Jungkook's.

The harsh bark scratched the skin of his back through his clothes, although it was the least of his worries as Taehyung's lips travelled across his jawline and down his neck.

"Tae.." Jungkook gasped out, "I've already told you, if my mom finds any marks on me you'll be in for it."

Taehyung smirked and tugged Jungkook's shirt off of his shoulder, attaching his lips to the newly exposed skin. Jungkook bit his lip as he felt Taehyung's teeth tug on the skin between them.

His breathing had quickened, one hand in Taehyung's hair- When his phone rang.

Jumping, the two broke apart, Jungkook answering his phone.

"Hi mom." He answered, calming his breathing down and straightening out his shirt.

"You're on your way home soon right? I'm cooking dinner now." His mom answered from the other end, Jungkook nodding.

"Mhm. Me and Tae were just leaving." He responded, Taehyung laughing softly in the background.

"Alright good. See you soon then."

"Bye mom." He hung up and let out a deep breath, Taehyung's laughter increasing in volume.

"Shut up Tae!" Jungkook laughed, hitting his boyfriend's shoulder lightly and only furthering the older's laughing fit.

"Nah."

------
A/N:
I am so sorry if there's any mistakes or anything I wrote this at nearly one am while babysitting

- Charlie :)