*Sixteen New Messages

"*One new message from @goldenjeon:
So that skyping thing... You still up for it?"

Taehyung grinned and let out a deep breath before grabbing his laptop and logging onto his Skype account.

"I'm still up for it :) My Skype account is @taelian" He typed back, heart beating fast as he did so.

He was finally get to see Jungkook and hear Jungkook. He was thanking the heavens that his parents decided to go out, even though he'd definitely find a way to get to see the younger's face even if they were home.

He'd be lying if he said that his heart didn't feel as if it jumped out of his chest once an incoming call popped up on his screen from "@kookiemonster". Putting aside the cheesiness of Jungkook's username, Taehyung quickly fixed his hair before accepting the call.

He couldn't tell if he was really breathing as the call was connecting. If he was, he surely stopped once Jungkook's face appeared on the screen.

"Tae?"

"H-hey." Taehyung was still kind of in shock, this was too good to be true.

A huge smile spread across Jungkook's face and he covered his mouth up with his hands to hide it.

"Ah.. I can't believe it's really you! Am I dreaming?" Taehyung smiled and laughed, the excitement coursing through his veins.

"You're not dreaming, it's really me. Gosh you're so adorable." He beamed, his smile growing once he saw Jungkook's face redden.

"Aish stop it..." Jungkook mumbled, embarrassed before looking back up into the camera. "Your hair is so pretty."

It was now Taehyung's turn to blush and he laughed lightly.

"Thank you." He answered. "Since it's our first time seeing eachother's faces, lets have a new introduction shall we?"

Jungkook giggled and nodded.

"Alright." He stuck his hand out towards the camera as if to shake hands and smiled. "Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung grinned before mimicking Jungkook's actions.

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook beamed.

"That's the first time I've heard your full name, I've just called you Tae the whole time."

Taehyung shrugged and smiled lopsidedly. "Your name is a perfect name for someone as handsome as you."

Taehyung grinned and kissed the palm of his hand before blowing the kiss to Jungkook through the screen.

Giggling, Jungkook reached out as if to catch the kiss and held it over his heart.

"Can't wait to have a real one of those."

"I can't wait either."

-----------------------
A/N:
A longer chapter for the long awaited Skype call :)

- Charlie